• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 block heaters- who was selling them?

Bighurt

??

I am interested to know why you would want it without the cord? What options does that give you?

Oh, I agree - Amazon was cheapest and fastest!
What? That doesn't make sense to you?

LOL

I already have a y cord for an in line or in tank fuel heater. They take the same plug. However my M35 only has one fuel tank...

It was just a though I doubt they come without the cord and if so it's probably the same price...

1redgmc

What? That doesn't make sense to you?

LOL

I already have a y cord for an in line or in tank fuel heater. They take the same plug. However my M35 only has one fuel tank...

It was just a though I doubt they come without the cord and if so it's probably the same price...
Ah, that does make sense! The block heater I got from Amazon has a removable power cord. Maybe that is what you are seeking?

Bighurt

Ah, that does make sense! The block heater I got from Amazon has a removable power cord. Maybe that is what you are seeking?
Yeah but they still sell the cord in the kit...

The Duece is mothballed atm. Next year it won't so I have all summer ti get her ready. I have a few plans...