• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Crew Cab #2 with rear steer

chgofiveo

Clinton,
I must say that is one awesome looking truck! You should be very proud of yourself! It looks like it would be a blast to drive. Keep up the good work
Mike

mudguppy

did you say you were putting a travel-lock system on the rear? if so, can you post some pics of this??

as always, amazing work!!

edit: oh... i might should read better. i think i know how your system works, but can you put some other pictures in there - maybe from the side or bottom to see the pin engagement?

Last edited:

baxter

And I just want to add ram assist to my power steering to ease the pressure on the gear box. Great looking truck I cant stop drooling.

Green_gator

That is an fantastic looking truck. Any chance of getting some video to show the difference that it makes in turning versus a stock M35?

tm america

ya you say that now :)till next clean truck gets parked next to some spare parts and gets you thinking:?:hmm what if.then next thing we know here is another project

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks