• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Crew Cab #2 with rear steer

Beautiful project

Awesome ride!

A guy who works at my office has a crew cab deuce and it's what gave me the OD Bug!

His truck looks like a new truck (blasted and painted top, bottom and everywhere in between).

I figured you probably built it as I saw your previous crew cab deuce pics here on SS.

I'm pretty handy and hope to develop the necessary sheet-metal skills to do a crew cab one day myself but I doubt I could come close to building one as nice as yours.

Keep up the cool projects!

:grd:

ccequipment

The first one went to dallas, TX its proably the one I built, there is not alot of these things around. It should say C&C Equipment on the front bumper if its one i built.

I bet it's the same one because Dallas it is.

One of these days I'll be picking up a set of your custom wheels and 46" Michelins thanks to that truck. :smile:

(humming...it's a small world after all)

sic0048

Did you put air conditioning in the 2nd build? If so, did you increase the size of it? I know you were a little disappointed in the 1st version's AC.

joeinaforest

I was lucky enough to be visiting C&C the day the second extended cab shipped....watched the flatbed roll up.

An awesome machine....incredible quality IMO... I wouldn't be afraid to buy anything from Clint.

Joe

DJDD

Sent you a PM before I saw this thread. This is exactly what I want, crew cab bobbed deuce. You'll be hearing from me sometime next year to either build this or at a minimum get with you to draw up plans for someone to fab it. I have a weakness for crewcabs, I won't buy another truck without it being a crew. Currently own a 2500HD crew cab and will only replace it with another crew cab. This might just be the one. :grin:

I'm thinking an A2 W/W, crew cab, bobbed, with 46" tires. Yank the multifuel and tranny, put in an LBY 6.6L Duramax from a wrecked Chevy 3500 and Allison 7-speed tranny. Should be able to mate it up with the T-case from an A3. Add on the M105 bed and put dual shocks all around.

This is all what I would ultimately do, not sure if all of it would work though. However, I'm sure some genius on here can figure it out.

moparnut

clint my name is fred I have bought things from you to make my quad cab we had the same idea to locate and secure rear steer axle except you finished yours first. Mine is on back burnner for awhile (broke the long axle shaft) these things do take time to build. You can see mine on SSweb sites under moparnut everyone loves it but no money. yours looks fantastic.nice work I know what goes into these trucks and what it takes to do this type of conversion.

Monkeyboyarmy

That picture reminds me of the old saying "that dog's face is so ugly that you might as well shave his but and make him walk backwards". No disrespect.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks