• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 injection pump install

Caseymikl

Okay, so that last pic. Take the rear fitting off and plug it, then the other Port on the fdc closest to the block comes off and gets plugged. Then the return feed on the front of the ip going to the fdc comes off and gets plugged

Caseymikl

Probably driving you crazy with all the questions. I'm sorry. Just wanna make sure everything is done right the first time. If she starts and runs when everything's back together the next step is new fluids all around.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Yeah I printed the picture for the lines. What exactly does he flame fuel do?
Attached some more of the fuel system picture.
It is the fuel going up to the flame heater which could be used to heat the engine incoming air for cold weather starts. Just hook it back up, You don't have all the fittings necessary to delete it yet. It might even work!

Anyhow We are waiting on a rainy day so you can do your reading. 50-60 hours ought to do it.

View attachment flame heaterfuel fed.pdfView attachment flame heaterfuel fed.pdf

Caseymikl

Just need to figure out these lines. I have 2 hooked up. 2 of them are bent at the fitting into the injector so the screw part won't fully go into the injector. Might need to play it safe and try to get 6 new lines.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Just need to figure out these lines. I have 2 hooked up. 2 of them are bent at the fitting into the injector so the screw part won't fully go into the injector. Might need to play it safe and try to get 6 new lines.
The lines are .250 OD with only a .0625 hole inside. They are robust. [4/16"OD with 1/16" ID]
Carefully bend it back to where it needs to be and shoot some brake cleaner/air pressure thru it to see if it is clear. Maybe don't have to buy them ALL right now.