• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Recovery in So-Cal

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
mid June. Driving one of our other, non-mil, rigs back to Cali. But that's Off Topic ;)

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I'm retired so pretty much any day would work. What's good for you guys?

Phil, what's a local dive that has plenty of parking and minimal drug sales?

I have to go see 98Taco in CO and then see my dad in IA after Memorial Day so let's do this soon.

We can probably do this monthly or every other month.

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
She's deep in vending/creating mode. After our Dirt Track Travels, which lasted two & half months, she had to go back to work . . . someone needs to support us :)

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Post up the addy. What time? 10? 11? Or later for dinner?

Loco_Hosa

I going to say that I shouldnt drive the truck to this gathering based on that oil leak, and I wont have the cash to get it all fixed up in time. I will most likely just come on the bike.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I going to say that I shouldnt drive the truck to this gathering based on that oil leak, and I wont have the cash to get it all fixed up in time. I will most likely just come on the bike.
Then fire up the BBQ - we're coming to your place!

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
LOL, there is no parking there near his place, his truck takes up half the block. And I'm pretty sure I saw at least 2 drug deals going on while there. j/k
Well we will have towbars and a 5 ton so Indy's deuce will be able to get home from anywhere we decide. The movie STAR deuce needs to be there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks