• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M54 found while driving around in my Deuce

indy4x4fab

Banned
Well shes 180 miles closer to home but not home yet, shes at tim's house, he's going to bring her down this coming sunday after we get back fro KS, with a set of tires for him, he'll drop off my truck and then pick up his tires at the same time, and it will end up saving me some $$ because then he's splitting the fuel to bring it down with me as well as he doesn't have to make a second trip back down here for the tires. So long story short shes half way home she will be home fully home this sunday.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Well me and the farmer have come to an agreement and he's going to let me do a labor trade on hole truck. He has a 95' by 46' pole barn with 14' ceiling he want lights put up in and I'll do the labor and he will by the materials, and my payment for my labor will be the m54. So other then a weekends worth of work its my truck after the jobs all done.

Attachments

augiedoggy

wow

What a project Nick.......!!!!
a few cans of spray paint and it'll shine like a new.......ummmm....army truck!
its always nice when you can work out a trade.
congrats on saving it!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks