• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923 with roll cage and tall hardtop

auctionaddict

I got one yesterday ! Anyone know how many were built ? There is one for sale on an auction site for 25k buy it now, He says there were only 30ish made ?
I think more than that57166151_gl_large_thumb.jpg

Artisan

Theres is a helm of a lot more than 30 of them. I saw a dump truck w/ a
FrankenTop cab last week in texas I believe it was on GL.

"FRANKENTOP" :)

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I asked about the weird cab, he said it was just for putting more gear over the cab.
When you have seen one top to bottom and driven it you can see that the cab was not just for more equipment. That roll cage takes some serious space. If you look at the pics earlier in the thread that would protect troops inside.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
They disappeared from the lot out there about 3 months ago as RSMS was closing down and I could not find out where they were shipped to. The part of lot they were in is now used by GP for auction staging, and before you ask they were gone before they got the lot.

Last edited:

tobyS

I can't get the photo to copy but here is one: bobby.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
They disappeared from the lot out there about 3 months ago as RSMS was closing down and I could not find out where they were shipped to. The part of lot they were in is now used by GP for auction staging, and before you ask they were gone before they got the lot.

Hmmm, so after all this time they basically have disappeared without a trace. Great, there goes any chance to get a couple of those cabs...so it seems.

Gunzy

I was hoping those cabs would roll through GL too. I wanted a bunch of the parts that are in them and liked the gauges in front of the driver instead of in the center of the dash. Darn it all.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks