• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M931a2

Rkrug

How hard was it to install the level winder on the winch? I think thats going to be the next thing I add.

camoyj7

Power washed on sat. Knocked off all of the loose paint then sanded and primed rust spots. After that painted it with a gun on the green and black. Brown is rattle can.

Last edited:

camoyj7

Well thanks to Metalman99, Mdmorgan and e-bag. found most of the pieces I needed to finish my LWS. I'm still looking for the rear mounting pole that mounts on the rear legs and the u-bolts that mount it to the plate.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks