• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Making a light bar over the cab.....Making progress....almost ready to install

Goobs

Yeah, that is who I got mine from as well. This box will make my life a ton easier with what I want to hook up. My lights are all going to be 24v and the stereo, back up camera & screen and phone/usb charger are going to be 12v.

I got all the wires hooked up for the lights and am installing the switch box tonight. just have to wait for this box to show up and I should have daytime at night.

RedBlok, Im looking into getting some brackets made for you too.

Goobs

RedBlok

Here is what I found out about the circuit breakers.

Buss= Bussmann
222= 14 VDC
223= 24 VDC
75=7.5 amp
15= 15 amp

Waytek Wire has them all except the 14 VDC 7.5 amp. They cost $3.11 each

Andrmorr

Finally installed my PulseTech SolarGizer
FYI...you don't have a Pulsetech Solargizer (which looks like this)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SOLARGIZER-...olt-/321755379660?hash=item4aea1d77cc&vxp=mtr

You have a Pulsetech Charge Distribution system which is WAY bigger and a whole lot better. The Solargizer does not charge a battery it only pulses across the cells and keeps it from sulfating...the CDS WILL actually charge the system and keep it from sulfating along with providing power distribution...Congrats!

RedBlok

Hey Goobs,

Just heard back from E-Liquidators - No Circuit breakers included. Also - They are raising their shipping prices this afternoon or tomorrow up to $16.00. The quoted price was a promotional shipping they forgot to cancel. I reminded them that two of us from SteelSoldiers ordered units this morning and that we expect to be grandfathered on the shipping..

Thanks in advance about the brackets.

RedBlok

Goobs

as long as I can use fuses, Im ok with that. I have a ton of them. Yeah, Ive already sent my paypal and everything so if they jack with shipping they will not be happy with my spam abilities.....:rules:

Andrmorr

Hey Goobs,

Just heard back from E-Liquidators - No Circuit breakers included. Also - They are raising their shipping prices this afternoon or tomorrow up to $16.00. The quoted price was a promotional shipping they forgot to cancel. I reminded them that two of us from SteelSoldiers ordered units this morning and that we expect to be grandfathered on the shipping..

Thanks in advance about the brackets.

RedBlok

I spoke to them also and they admitted their add said breakers included. Don't let them off so easy. They should honor the add as it was when you ordered...if they don't I'm talking to a vendor that does have the kit w/ breakers and might be matching the eliq price. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from them...the military breakers look a little more robust than what I''m seeing on civ sights. I can illustrate more when I get back home.

RedBlok

Just got off the phone with E-liquidators. Could not get the breakers, but those of us who ordered this morning will get the promotional shipping rate. Looks like three of us ordered today. No instructions, but all the wires have labels. Should be straight forward to install. Apparently this come right on the pallet from Pulse Tech. What is in the box is what they sell. I did let him know his add was misleading as far as the breakers.

Look forward to see what you find Andrmorr.

Andrmorr

Just got off the phone with E-liquidators. Could not get the breakers, but those of us who ordered this morning will get the promotional shipping rate. Looks like three of us ordered today. No instructions, but all the wires have labels. Should be straight forward to install. Apparently this come right on the pallet from Pulse Tech. What is in the box is what they sell. I did let him know his add was misleading as far as the breakers.

Look forward to see what you find Andrmorr.
I have the instructions and can scan/send when I get back home. I will forward alt ordering info as soon as they respond back and I plan on canxing my eliq order if the other vendor steps up.

yes all the wires have labels...they have numbers that line up with the fuse number. it's about that easy. connect neg to neg, 12v pos to the same batt as neg, and 24v pos to the other batt. then place a 12v or 24v fuse in slot you want to activate (after you connect wire) and you are cookin w/ crisco...

RedBlok

I have the instructions and can scan/send when I get back home. I will forward alt ordering info as soon as they respond back and I plan on canxing my eliq order if the other vendor steps up.

yes all the wires have labels...they have numbers that line up with the fuse number. it's about that easy. connect neg to neg, 12v pos to the same batt as neg, and 24v pos to the other batt. then place a 12v or 24v fuse in slot you want to activate (after you connect wire) and you are cookin w/ crisco...
Thanks - I really like the people I have met so far on this site. Everyone is really helpful.

Goobs

I just called they guy as well. He said they don't have the breakers and said he could cancel the order if I was not happy. I told him to keep the order and he is only charging me the $4.95 shipping. He did say the blade fuses work in the unit as well as the breakers. No biggie for me as I have a bunch of the blade fuses.

He said they put these on as loss leaders to get traffic to their ebay store.

RedBlok

Yes, Thanks Andrmorr and RedBlok for the info on these. Ill post pics of the final product when I am done.

Goobs
I will say one thing about eLiquidators - They were fast on shipping. I ordered on Monday and got it around noon Wednesday (today) Ca to Va for $4.95 - not bad.

Goobs

I got mine today also. Didn't they say these were new. Mine is clean but certainly not new. Hope to get it hooked up in the next day or so.

I got got my switch box wired and mounted. Just need to hook up this box, plug in the wires and should be lighting things up

goobs

RedBlok

I think they did say new. I think what they meant was unused. There are now scratches or marks on the battery connections. Very clean, one bent cover screw. Looks like the kits were pulled apart and these where not used. In fact looking at the unit again, I would say unissued and never installed would be a better description than new.

I look forward to see how you wire everything up. It is nice that you can run the LED bars on 12 volts and now have to change the wiring harness and relays that came with them. It is a pretty bad ass box. Based upon the way it hooks up, I need to put a battery disconnect on the 12 volt lead. I already have the 24 volt hooked into a keyed battery disconnect, or just not run any 12 volt circuits. Either way is cool.

RedBlok