• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Me Vs Windsor Township - Victory

rhinomike

Congrats! I live in york to, Ive seen your truck at rivers. WOW nice truck, nice paint and I like the light work you did for markers and turns and lic plate. If you need a place to keep it I can help but you have every right to keep it where it is, glad they figured that out. I know a few people in the york area w trucks and we wanted to come parade around your neiborhood Ha Ha.
mike

pa.rich

Thats great! My wife and I are very happy about the outcome of the hearing.Thats the way America should be. The people voice there issues and the right should prevail.Dont be afraid of repercussions as some one earlier stated. There are more of the good people than the misinformed ignorant zoning officer.Thanks for fighting this and for enlightening the public. Many of the public think a guy with an army truck is a "survivalist" or "pro war". That is not the point of owning these trucks and military things. It is a hobby, it is a love of large trucks, it is a need for something to work on, It is a fellowship in a club with like interests. We should have the freedom to pursue what makes us happy, whether it is collecting trucks or cars or whatever. Too many of our rights have slowly been targeted for criticism and ultimately written in our town ordinances as being illegal. Pretty soon one will not be allowed in some towns to hang clothes on a line to dry. Thats an eyesore? Not to me. Guess I am from another age. Thanks Crazy guyla for this victory.You da man!

surpdlr

Frank here is the next step -

Now all you need to do is hold the Township’s hand and convince them to add an EXEMPTION to the ordnance’s for ANTIQUE, CLASSIC and STREET ROD tagged vehicles. That way nobody in Windsor Township with a collector vehicle will ever have to go through this again. Besides, if you start the amendment process now, while this is fresh in the media, it will make it that much easier to push through!!!

Good Luck!!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Re: Frank here is the next step -

surpdlr said:
Now all you need to do is hold the Township’s hand and convince them to add an EXEMPTION to the ordnance’s for ANTIQUE, CLASSIC and STREET ROD tagged vehicles. That way nobody in Windsor Township with a collector vehicle will ever have to go through this again. Besides, if you start the amendment process now, while this is fresh in the media, it will make it that much easier to push through!!!

Good Luck!!
I think that's a pretty darned good idea.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks