• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Member Broke Down, SC

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phil, sorry to hear about all your continued troubles, but glad you made it home safe! Kenny, good job on the tow! Outstanding effort on your part! blows my help out of the water. I'll be buying YOUR meals at the GA rally now!:grd:

Stonepicker1

Special Thanks to all the SS members that helped my son and I in a time of need.

And a Special Thanks to: Ferro, MitchG, Bigugh20, SCSG-G4, Jwaller, PcTrans and Recovry4x4 for all your help. You will not be forgotten.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Good Troops

Special Thanks to all the SS members that helped my son and I in a time of need.
And a Special Thanks to: Ferro, MitchG, Bigugh20, SCSG-G4, Jwaller, PcTrans and Recovry4x4 for all your help. You will not be forgotten.[/QUOTE]

I've met some of those guys and I assure you that no better troops walk the earth!!:grd:

jwaller

So I took the plugs that came with the 6.5 engine and pluged the holes in the block.
I don't think you want to plug the holes in the block. I would loop the lines so you get flow thru them.

it seems to me that if the lines were blocked then you would not be circulating oil thru the system. maybe there is some sort of bypass that would make this a nonissue but I don't think so.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks