• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Members in Northern Virginia?

longrange4u

Hey guys... just purchased a M1081 a week ago to bring down to FL to help with Hurricane Victims. Worked great, made the trip down and back up pulling a trailer full of fuel, supplies with no problems. Now its back in Northern VA area with me, and I would like to get to know more about it.

Another Ahab

Hey guys... just purchased a M1081 a week ago to bring down to FL to help with Hurricane Victims. Worked great, made the trip down and back up pulling a trailer full of fuel, supplies with no problems. Now its back in Northern VA area with me, and I would like to get to know more about it.
Cheers to you for that good deed, Brother.
You're a good man. :beer:

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be making a trip up to John Appel next week I hope. If anyone needs anything let me know. Will be in Full size pick up. Not planning on a trailer trip.

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Urgent help needed near Winchester, VA

I picked up two M103 trailers in Chambersburg, PA hoping to tow them home behind each other. It is not working out, am now pulled over by police. I need a member who will let me drop a trailer at their place until I can get this sorted out. Please call me ASAP if you can help at 423-255-6509. Derek

Posted for TaylorTradingCo
General

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
LOL Didnt see this... I had my LMTV out on 24th... Christmas Wreath on Grill! :)
Yeah I seem to be the only one posting on here. Wish more peeps would revile themselves as I get board working on and driving around by myself. I want to start an overland build but want to run my ideas by people but not necessarily over the forum. I am in the process of buying another 923 and loosing my marbles.

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ouch. Thats a crappy commute. Guess you, Longrange4u and I will have to get our steel together. What are you expecting?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guys, If you don't come to the VA Rally over the Labor Day weekend, you and your vehicles don't exist! If three MV owners from SC, one from FL and one from west TN can make it there, every year for at least the past three years (and some of us are going on nine years), you locals can join in the fun. Are you going to rise to the challenge, or slink into the woodwork!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks