• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Members in Northern Virginia?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike....the fact that I don't have my car yet, I am going to drink into the woodwork with a phone tracking the shipping company lolz
You do not have to have an MV to come play. The fact is that I've not brought one up there yet (in 9 years) because any my MV's would take three days just to get there, and another three to get home once it was over! I do bring radios so we can communicate on the trails (for those without CB radios), and I've run the rifle range the past couple of years for those who want to bust a few caps in between the trail rides. I also play at being the trauma medic, but an occasional bandage is the worst it's been so far. You need to ride up the Devil's Backbone with Steve H. driving at least once in your lifetime, why not make it 2018!

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok boys and girls!!! Anyone interested in getting together this Saturday? 3/17/2018. Breakfast or lunch? Coffee or Beer? Your call. I know we have members close by...front royal, woodbridge, reston, me, warrenton. Weather should be decent. :shrugs: Any takers?

pmramsey

I hear nothing but crickets so Ill meet you at The 29 Northside restaurant in New Baltimore. There is plenty of parking room there and next door at the closed for the winter ice cream joint. From Bristow take Vint Hill Road to US 29 and turn left onto southbound 29. The restaurant is on the left one mile. There is good access on and off the place.

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wake up! Wipe the cobwebs off of yourselves. 1 pm tomorrow 6/22/2019. Another Ahab and myself are meeting in Fairfax at Coastal Flats. Almost all are welcome.:roll: I will drive my 923.

Orionspath

Wiping off the dirt and CobWebs trying to find renewed life in this addiction. If I see that M923 I will OD on iron! Seriously, I live in Alexandria and am looking to make a new girlfriend out of “Sandy” next week. My new girls name will be “Olivia”!

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wiping off the dirt and CobWebs trying to find renewed life in this addiction. If I see that M923 I will OD on iron! Seriously, I live in Alexandria and am looking to make a new girlfriend out of “Sandy” next week. My new girls name will be “Olivia”!
I have a warehouse and a paint gun ready!

CGarbee

I'm not sure what the site's definition of NoVA is...
(I always thought that it was the area that was occupied by the Union Army that now seems to be filled with bedroom communities serving Washington...)

However, for everyone's consideration just south of NovA (or, perhaps in NoVA these days...):
The good folks at Graves Mountain Lodge (the location of the Labor Day weekend trailrides/rally) put on a really good 4th of July celebration (band, food, fireworks, activities for the kids/family)….
I also have scheduled a work weekend at Graves Mountain (trail ride/cleanup of the trails) from July 4-7th for the Trailrides and Rally...

So, consider coming down on the 4th and enjoying the coolness of the mountains, the festivities, fireworks, etc.
Consider staying through the weekend and doing some riding and work upon the trails (earn that Trail Crew t-shirt and event registration discount...)

Let me know if you are coming so that I can roll out the welcome mat... :)

Hope to see a bunch of you at both events,

FYI: info thread on the rally is located at: https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showt...ust-29-September-2-2019&p=2219283#post2219283

Last edited:

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m in fairfax with an m151 and m35a2
Time is always hard to find but we should get a few of us together for a meet and greet? Make our own cars and coffee event? They do have one regularly down of 606 by South Riding. Mostly newer muscle but I have brought my 5-ton.

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm up for something, schedule permitting. I'm fairly well booked for October myself due to family stuff, but November is more open. My son and I have done a few such gatherings and like showing up in a non-typical vehicle.
Prefer something not too far from Fairfax myself.

Bulldogger

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks