• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mini-rally at Papa Bears

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok FT dont forget the tires, clinto has remembered my stuff. AM is bringin my trailer, and jim is having a buddy bring my drive shaft. i hope i dont forget my stuff. tires to swap for FT tires

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Just scanned through the posts of who will come to our humble hooch. Looks like a bunch of outstanding troops.. Have met all of you at clinto's rally or before, except KaiserJeep.

I know I said I would post some local motel/hotel info tonight...but I guess I lied. I promise I will have my office manager research best prices/quality tomorrow and post stuff tomorrow night or my name aint Achmed!!

For those bringing camper type stuff we can accomodate you at the hooch. If you just wanna sleep in a truck etc...thats ok to...its a VERY secure area.

For those needing rooms etc...i will post best choices/ contact info

Counting the CAMO crew I'm seeing about 25 troops + some dependents on Saturday the 14th. Kids and dogs are welcome (I like dogs) cats may be tolerated.

Capt.Marion

y'all have fun now and don't do anything stupid cause I sure don't wanna see you on the 11 oclock news! I'd come down, but I'm booked solid all weekend.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
y'all have fun now and don't do anything stupid cause I sure don't wanna see you on the 11 oclock news! I'd come down, but I'm booked solid all weekend.

So break up your schedule! Geez louise, you miss the Ga Rally (rallies!) and now this!

slacker.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Gosh Clinto...looks like nothing is sacred to some Georgia fellers...LOL

Oh well...there are priorities in life...if MB didn't keep me teathered I would be all over the states looking for OD stuff and we would be bankrupt and homeless.
(Oh wait!!! I have that M109 and the trailer...):-D

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
The tension mounts!!!!! The GOER is smiling in anticipation of getting her heart started again.
Be some outstanding vittles served up around 15:00 Saturday afternoon.

As a side note...I will provide soft drinks but if anyone wants alcoholic beverages ya better bring your own, don't mind ya drinking just don't be responsible if something happens.;-)

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have to adjust my schedule....I will be leaving early Sat morning with Freightrain...we should arrive in the early AM.
I will have plenty of deuce parts and other misc stuff for sale.

Bama lady is sending two cookies per person ;-).....I will be in charge of distribution.

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
60% chance of precipitation Saturday............. do we have alternative arrangements for GOER wrenching and general OD monkey business in the event of wet stuff?

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I have a small tent I can bring, like 10' x 10'.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
we have plenty of room...inside the truck shop and in tents already erected...nothing stop the CAMO Crew!!!!!
AMG arrived this evening with the M54, FT's engine, FAV's steering gearbox and some other stuff. He was beat...been working hard at work and the trip today in the 5ton. He plans to have the GOER running tomorrow!!!!!!!!!:p
Gonna try to have it moving on saturday!!!!!!!!:p
Rain won't even slow us down...besides the GOES floats!!

OH WM...I did mention the 20 cookie entrance fee to the compound??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks