• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mini-rally at Papa Bears

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If anybody has anything to send to Florida I will be heading that way next weekend.......all the way south of Miami. Taking the bobdeuce and a full sized bed down.
I can bring back small stuff but I will be hauling a deuce tanker and wont have much weight allowance left.
Bring anything you want delivered to the rally.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
:razz:SHE LIVES!!!!!!! AMG for president!!!!!! He got the GOER running right after lunch. just as promised. Now with a little more tinkering should drive her around the compound around tomorrow.
Last pic is the first target I will attempt to smash with the GOER...LOL

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
When that friggin rust bucket leaves the compound the Columbus Water Works has promised me a year's supply of free water cause of the reduction of iron oxide they have to treat in the sewer system..
Heck...the whole compound is turning rust red!!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Just got home! Man I am tired.......................

What a great time today. The food was awesome and the camaraderie was even better. I got some sweeeeeet mudflaps for my truck from wreckerman and some stuff we needed for one of clinto g/f's Deuces. We got to watch Brandon work his magic on the GOER and witness it running!

Our sincerest thanks to Papabear for inviting us and feeding us so well.

Now some pics!

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Papa Bear was a gracious host.....he even let me operate the little fork lift but came to his senses before I could get in the roll back to load Freightrain's postal jeep.
The chow was out of sight....even if the ride home was somewhat gassy thanks to the bar-b-qued beans.:mrgreen:
Me and FT did some hot wrench reverse engineering on his (giving it the benefit of the doubt here) wrecker.
Murphy must have been distracted by Saint Patty's Day......I managed t get through the day without any burns, scrapes, brusies or running anything out of fuel.
Many thanks to PB and his crew for the food, drink and allowing us to play with all their neat toys.

C

cmvpa

you hit it on the head clinto "camaraderie". that is what makes this hobby so great. looks like you guys had a great time.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
The mini non-rally was a success. All missions intended were accomplished. There was an ample supply of cake (thanks to dawn and pam) and cookies thanks to BL...oh yah...there was some other stuff to eat to.
I got to drive Clinto's mule!!!!!!!!! Now that's a machine I just gotta have!!

It was nice seeing SS members meet and help each other out.

AMG got the GOER purring like a kitty and steering but the trans will take some tinkering. AMG drained about a million gallons of milky oil and flushed/refilled the trans. We are hoping it will break loose.

Some no good sidewinder (WM I suspect), poured whisky in my coke...several times!!!

I think a good time was had by all.:p

ABN173

dang maybe I will be back in Columbus for the 2012 PB mini-rally.....just left there too...oh well I'm glad it went so well sounded like everyone had a blast!

Dale

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
well WM did almost get is due. the jeep was going postal and rolling back looking at those skranny legs. almost ate both of those. murphy pulled his little buddy out at the last second or we would see first hand how 911 works. ahahah :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks