• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Modern Russian Army in the photos.

USSR

cross

Passage complex multikilometer route to overcoming these obstacles : ford , fences , hill, rut bridge.
On the route have are high-speed sections area and place overtaking. If tank knocked cones or deviation from the route - penalty seconds .

shooting

Crews on three different lines of fire need to hit the target in three ways ( at every turn of his way ) :
standard missiles ( three rounds plus one spare) - three goals , imitating armored vehicles at a distance of 1.6 km , 1.7 km, 1.8 km .
anti-aircraft machine gun from the turret ( 20 rounds , 5 spares) - a target that simulates a helicopter at a distance of 900 meters
one guided projectile - target simulating armor at a distance of 2 km .
In case of a miss the crew sent to the penalty loop length of 500 meters.

Another Ahab

cross

Passage complex multikilometer route to overcoming these obstacles : ford , fences , hill, rut bridge.
On the route have are high-speed sections area and place overtaking. If tank knocked cones or deviation from the route - penalty seconds .

shooting

Crews on three different lines of fire need to hit the target in three ways ( at every turn of his way ) :
standard missiles ( three rounds plus one spare) - three goals , imitating armored vehicles at a distance of 1.6 km , 1.7 km, 1.8 km .
anti-aircraft machine gun from the turret ( 20 rounds , 5 spares) - a target that simulates a helicopter at a distance of 900 meters
one guided projectile - target simulating armor at a distance of 2 km .
In case of a miss the crew sent to the penalty loop length of 500 meters.
Are you a hockey player, USSR?

I'm guessing a miss qualifies as a "two-minute minor" penalty.

But if you take out a competitor with an armor-piercing round, then that's a "five-minute major"/ possible suspension (frowned upon; bad sportsmanship).

Last edited:

USSR

It was a contest for former USSR army ...
I think will be the general rules that are understandable for everyone .... I want to see Merkava, Abrams, Leclerc and Leopard)

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
USSR:
Our prayers for you and your family in the loss of your father. Your post dedicated to him is a salute to a man who served his country. And, although at the time we were on opposite sides of the Cold War, I also render my SALUTE to a warrior who as well has laid down our arms. May he rest in peace.
AMEN.

USSR

Guys, thank you ... For me - Your support and prayers - this is very important .... Soon the time will come - and we will be on one side..
Life for Love)

whiskey357

Banned
Nice photos but I have a question for ya.....I have a old (1982) UAZ 4x4....bought it 3 years ago....is it hard to get parts from Russia for them....as I need several things to keeps it running over here is the USA???? Any help is greatly appt at this end....like the oil filter and spark plugs ..things like that >>>

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
USSR, I won't say I know how you feel losing your father because I don't, but I DO know how I felt when I lost my father...so...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and I pray that God will heal your hearts and minds as soon as possible.

USSR

In suburban Moscow - Albino April 9, 2014 was a regular practice of ceremonial calculations to prepare for a military parade on May 9.
alabino090414-01-M.jpgalabino090414-02-M.jpgalabino090414-03-M.jpgalabino090414-04-M.jpgalabino090414-05-M.jpgalabino090414-06-M.jpgalabino090414-07-M.jpgalabino090414-09-M.jpgalabino090414-10-M.jpg