• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Modern Russian Army in the photos.

USSR

cross

Passage complex multikilometer route to overcoming these obstacles : ford , fences , hill, rut bridge.
On the route have are high-speed sections area and place overtaking. If tank knocked cones or deviation from the route - penalty seconds .

shooting

Crews on three different lines of fire need to hit the target in three ways ( at every turn of his way ) :
standard missiles ( three rounds plus one spare) - three goals , imitating armored vehicles at a distance of 1.6 km , 1.7 km, 1.8 km .
anti-aircraft machine gun from the turret ( 20 rounds , 5 spares) - a target that simulates a helicopter at a distance of 900 meters
one guided projectile - target simulating armor at a distance of 2 km .
In case of a miss the crew sent to the penalty loop length of 500 meters.

Another Ahab

cross

Passage complex multikilometer route to overcoming these obstacles : ford , fences , hill, rut bridge.
On the route have are high-speed sections area and place overtaking. If tank knocked cones or deviation from the route - penalty seconds .

shooting

Crews on three different lines of fire need to hit the target in three ways ( at every turn of his way ) :
standard missiles ( three rounds plus one spare) - three goals , imitating armored vehicles at a distance of 1.6 km , 1.7 km, 1.8 km .
anti-aircraft machine gun from the turret ( 20 rounds , 5 spares) - a target that simulates a helicopter at a distance of 900 meters
one guided projectile - target simulating armor at a distance of 2 km .
In case of a miss the crew sent to the penalty loop length of 500 meters.
Are you a hockey player, USSR?

I'm guessing a miss qualifies as a "two-minute minor" penalty.

But if you take out a competitor with an armor-piercing round, then that's a "five-minute major"/ possible suspension (frowned upon; bad sportsmanship).

Last edited:

USSR

It was a contest for former USSR army ...
I think will be the general rules that are understandable for everyone .... I want to see Merkava, Abrams, Leclerc and Leopard)

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
USSR:
Our prayers for you and your family in the loss of your father. Your post dedicated to him is a salute to a man who served his country. And, although at the time we were on opposite sides of the Cold War, I also render my SALUTE to a warrior who as well has laid down our arms. May he rest in peace.
AMEN.

USSR

Guys, thank you ... For me - Your support and prayers - this is very important .... Soon the time will come - and we will be on one side..
Life for Love)

whiskey357

Banned
Nice photos but I have a question for ya.....I have a old (1982) UAZ 4x4....bought it 3 years ago....is it hard to get parts from Russia for them....as I need several things to keeps it running over here is the USA???? Any help is greatly appt at this end....like the oil filter and spark plugs ..things like that >>>

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
USSR, I won't say I know how you feel losing your father because I don't, but I DO know how I felt when I lost my father...so...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and I pray that God will heal your hearts and minds as soon as possible.

USSR

In suburban Moscow - Albino April 9, 2014 was a regular practice of ceremonial calculations to prepare for a military parade on May 9.
alabino090414-01-M.jpgalabino090414-02-M.jpgalabino090414-03-M.jpgalabino090414-04-M.jpgalabino090414-05-M.jpgalabino090414-06-M.jpgalabino090414-07-M.jpgalabino090414-09-M.jpgalabino090414-10-M.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks