• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Moving from Texas to Bellingham Washington

red

Great to hear! Where I'm at right now is great for work, but its 4 hours driving at 75mph from anything to do. As far as work goes I'm a diesel and hydraulic field mechanic, primarily large generators and oilfield equipment.

Haha college town, that could be trouble! I'm 27, but I've had the nickname "nice guy" for years, sucks haha.

red

Oh the layoff is not unexpected. Back in late January they let go of most the employees, kept a handful of us around to pack up the drilling rigs and get them ready to sell. Big question is if we are getting a severance package haha.

red

Well its official, April 1st is the last day of work. Getting 1 month paid off for severance. Should be on the road from mid-late April.

red

Will do. The trailer is loaded up with most of my stuff. Will have the cover on the deuce next week and should be ready soon after that. Planning to stay at camp sites most of the trip.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks