• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MTA Show and Swap Meet

WarrenD

Good. I remember the Gilbert display, but didn't make MTA last year (didn't know about it until after the fact). Hopefully the weather will be like this weekend coming up!!!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need some info, that I don't see on the MTA website. Is there a name and number I can contact, with questions to reserve a space? Please post or PM me, please. . I have questions that are not answerable on the website.

Last edited:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did send an Email today. I also did a few weeks ago and he said , look at the website, he was too busy.

emr

call fred 973 650 0964 during the day... there are outside spaces available, we just rent another building when needed, outside are under cover in cattle bldgs, and there are a few real outsides also, but they are full i believe, i think the website really has it all acording to others, if u do not find what u want please let us know, if needed call me 973 219 4499 and i will relay for u , we are a team....

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
i think the website really has it all acording to others, if u do not find what u want please let us know,
Randy, I don't see anywhere on the website to reserve a space. The only contact info on the website is the MTA email, which I have had no response from my second email. My first email I was told to use the website. I must be missing the "reserve your space here" button! Also, I see 11 outdoor spaces listed still, I assume they are available. The list of vendors is not updated, as I know some others that have reserved spaces and are not on the list. I was hoping to choose a space near some friends but, the site does not list who is where(or even the people I'm looking for that have spaces rented) I'll try calling today. Thanks

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks EMR, I got through to Fred. See you there.

84cucv1ton

same weekend as Englishtown i think. need to look.. is so i hope to go to both. well names mike will be there the 17th.. like to meet some of you off this site. give me a call 732 966 6841 also, anyone know if it would be ok to bring a bored or something of what i have for sale?? i have a ton of cucv parts and 11 trucks for sale. thanks

DanJP2

same weekend as Englishtown i think. need to look.. is so i hope to go to both. well names mike will be there the 17th.. like to meet some of you off this site. give me a call 732 966 6841 also, anyone know if it would be ok to bring a bored or something of what i have for sale?? i have a ton of cucv parts and 11 trucks for sale. thanks

What part of point pleasant you by beaver dam road at all? i'm in brick will be at the show sunday with the m35

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Truck and trailer are loaded and ready to go. Will be out of Dodge around 6am, arriving Friday 1pm or so. Crossing my fingers on the weather.
:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks