• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MTA Show April 18 & 19

mowerman

while im used too hershey and carlisle shows, the sussex show alright. i got to meet jatonka, big plus for the day, and i scored a new set of hubs, and a complete set of spin on filters. i installed those today and my air assist steering. thanks jatonka!! also got a great deal on sheetmetal, all in all a worthwhile trip. i think ill definately try aberdeen.

No.2Diesel

Hi,

Great weekend. A HUGE thanks to RandyEMR for helping out with his nice JD forklift! Yet again The Military Transport Association puts on a very well organized show and its members put in a full three day weekend worth of work. This year had a very large turnout of display vehicles and attendees.

Probably spoke with over thirty other forum members from here. Great weather too and actually made some dough.

We didn't stay for Sunday. How did it turn out?

jerseyjello

I was there on saturday with my deuce and my friend from work brought his super clean 5-ton dump!!!! Got to meet a few people, including jatonka and his buddy warren, got to say some really nice guys!!! I got alot of good info and also got a full spin on filter set for my M35A2, which I hope to be putting on this week if time allows, Thanks John:-D

sprucemt

This show has turned into the best in he east. Far surpasses Aberdeen as the "best show". The MTA crew has come through with great ideas and work hard to draw the masses. Sales were great and I really like the way MTA caters to the vendors. Other show promoters should take note of MTA's success.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The MTA guys really know how to put on a show. LOTS of trucks to look at and a bunch for sale, the food was great and very reasonably priced, the vendors had LOTS of great stuff and there were some great deals to be had. The antique tractor guys had some really cool stuff.

The MTA really made it a family show, with cool stuff to do for the kids and mom, so dad could shop for stuff he needed... Vendor support was great, the MTA guys made sure every need was met, and that makes for happy vendors.

Other shows should take tips from the MTA guys on how to put on a GREAT show. If you didnt make the show, you missed a heck of a great experience. Make sure you put it on the list for next year as a "cant miss" event for the whole family.

emr

First I have to say THANKS to NewMVguy Scott, Thanks for partenering up with the display team, We worked together well and really kept all the display vehicles organized,Like Scott said when we were braking down Sunday and could barly walk , Can't wait for next year ! We All from the MTA show team says THANK YOU ALL!!!!!! We send the Civil Air patrol Kids that help Man our area out to count the vehicles about 1 pm sat. we think thats about critical mass, We had 151 display vehicles at that time, 86 were Military, the others were Old very very old tractors and some of the coolest around, Some super nice Old Dodge pickups , and the Easy Diggin chapter historical construction equipment, so any of U guys who might have some of these cool toys U are welcome to come display next year, Whats nice about the MTA is exactly what the kind of Guy Scott is and brought to the show, not afraid to put 12 hours a day in and smile and joke through all of it, We really do think the vendors are THE SHOW ! when the vendors are happy the trucks will come...more vendors more trucks. thanks for the kind words , anyone can be apart of this show,just show up, its worth it, ...Randy

M725

The show was great, but I hope they will hold it on a weekend when there are no other MV shows are happening. There where 2 other shows that weekend. Which I think kept some people and vendors away. Again it was a great show!

FormerNewMVGuy

Thanks for the kind words Randy ! It was A great show . with alot of great people. and i was VERY Honored to be a part of it!!

And you are right , I cant wait till next year.

Pinz712

Here a few of my pictures.
I had a great time too. I really liked that tan duce that was for sale.

Attachments

Pinz712

A few more.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks