• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Bobbed Deuce is almost done

Russ344

Beautiful work on your truck!!! I hope you don't mind if I "borrow" some of your ideas. Do you have a supplier and part number for the speedometer gear reducer? Thanks!

robr

Beautiful work on your truck!!! I hope you don't mind if I "borrow" some of your ideas. Do you have a supplier and part number for the speedometer gear reducer? Thanks!

just remember to return my Ideas when your done lol
I dont have a problem with you using some of my Ideas

call Boyce equipment they have the one you need
just tell them you have 46" tires on your truck and they will send you the correct one I dont remember the part #

Boyce Equipment Axles and Military Parts

Last edited:

hi-revr

Thanks for the video. Next request is to see the tail lights set up and then maybe a night light demo.

Would you consider adopting a 43 year old house broken child????

robr

Thanks for the video. Next request is to see the tail lights set up and then maybe a night light demo.

Would you consider adopting a 43 year old house broken child????
I will see what I can do night videos never turn out very well for me

sorry I only want to adopt a 21 year old Female hot blond ;-)
and you in a blond wig and a dress isn't going to cut it lol

robr

I ran the first test fit for the dash overlay fixed a few thing and finished programming the final model

Im going to try and cut the Alum. dash this weekend

Attachments

Last edited:

hi-revr

shshhshsfhshgdgjdsj

I have enjoyed this thread as much as any thread on any forum. ... Kind of living a fantasy through someone else(with more skill) until I can get my tractor resto and fireworks mortars done. . Thanks again for all your posts and quick responses.

I came up with another idea for you.

Protective grill work around the fog lights. keeping similar lines and porportions to the grill and turn signal frame. With your access to the laser you could fancy them up with something subtle like a star in a circle cut out on each end.

robr

So when this one is done, are you going to start all over again on a different one.....:lol:[/quote

I dont know maybe a H1 next
I do have a M35A2 that is getting a 5 ton hitch added now Im sure I wont be able to leave it as is

robr

I have enjoyed this thread as much as any thread on any forum. ... Kind of living a fantasy through someone else(with more skill) until I can get my tractor resto and fireworks mortars done. . Thanks again for all your posts and quick responses.

I came up with another idea for you.

Protective grill work around the fog lights. keeping similar lines and porportions to the grill and turn signal frame. With your access to the laser you could fancy them up with something subtle like a star in a circle cut out on each end.
thank you I say done but I will probably add more to it in time
lol in fact after I posted I decided to converting it to all disk brakes

Attachments