• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Bobbed Deuce is almost done

robr

I surprised that you have not made a custom peace to cover up the wires running out of the turn signal switch ;-) Now that I said something you'll probably engineer some custom tilt-column with internal wiring...LOL
lol I started designing a steering column cover & a under dash cover last week

robr

I made a adapter to install a K&N Filter today works great lowered my Temp on the Pyro
before the turbo 100 deg from the new stock filter I had in under the same conditions
yes I know the debate on K&N Filters I have them in all my vehicles
I use good oil & filters and change my oil when I should

Attachments

srodocker

wow robr! you still doing the custom parts? like what can you do i need data plates :) you should try and see if you can make some of those i know theres a market for it :)

robr

ooo i need to find the whole set :) my left side plates are completely faded
I think most of mine were in good shape PM me with your address and when I get a chance to go though all the stuff I took off my truck I will send the data plates to you as I have no need for them with the custom dash

see you still owe me one :)

Last edited: