• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Bobbed Deuce is almost done

robr

I surprised that you have not made a custom peace to cover up the wires running out of the turn signal switch ;-) Now that I said something you'll probably engineer some custom tilt-column with internal wiring...LOL
lol I started designing a steering column cover & a under dash cover last week

robr

I made a adapter to install a K&N Filter today works great lowered my Temp on the Pyro
before the turbo 100 deg from the new stock filter I had in under the same conditions
yes I know the debate on K&N Filters I have them in all my vehicles
I use good oil & filters and change my oil when I should

Attachments

srodocker

wow robr! you still doing the custom parts? like what can you do i need data plates :) you should try and see if you can make some of those i know theres a market for it :)

robr

ooo i need to find the whole set :) my left side plates are completely faded
I think most of mine were in good shape PM me with your address and when I get a chance to go though all the stuff I took off my truck I will send the data plates to you as I have no need for them with the custom dash

see you still owe me one :)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks