• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my first m35 purchase

Ok what a day I have had on our way home from Michigan my wife ended up in the hospital. So we have not left yet. We will be leaving tomorrow. Got a leaky rear main, not to bad added some seal conditioner and got a leaky rear axel seal. Me and the miss changed gen belts and watching the air compresser belt. It drives good, my wife named her BOUNCIN BETTY. Here is our travel route:CADILLAC TO CLINONVILLE PA 16372 US 10 E/ I75S/ US23S/ I80E GOOGLE MAP DIRECTIONS
Here is our cell number 814-549-0454...please feel free to call if you have any help to offer.ANY SUGGESTIONS WITH AXEL LEAK WILL HELP PLEASE CALL WILL NOT BE ONLINE USING WIFI THANKS DAN S

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dan just left saginaw on I-75 south from exit 151 at M81 he has a iffy compresser and a few leaks but is still rolling , he has no computer but he has my phone number I posted anther thread in case he has problems he can call me and i'll post for him.

I am home FINALLY I have alot to go over i will post pics in a few mins got some leaks to address but man that truck is tuff Id take it to the ends of the world thanks porky for your help.

Wanted to get some advice on the c turbo I have weather I should just install it without a rebuild or not thanks in advance. gonna need a horn button kit also manifold gasket for c turbo and looking for axle seals and 1 pinion seal I have my D turbo i will sell or trade and two or 3 ndt spares with rims still have factory nipples like new on rims too that i may do some dealings with.

Last edited:
side to side you could see where oil was leaking and burning and once i started to clean it i noticed the data plate was melted and the oil built up on fins and wollered the bearing out atleast thats my 2cents.

Last edited:
Thanks cal1 trying to get it ready for State inspection 1 wiper motor rebuild to go and gotta get horn working . I ve got to get wheel seals and a pinion seal and gaskets to install my c turbo the fella I bought the turbo from is sending me another being this one isnt in operating condition.

Last edited:

caliber1

Thanks cal1 trying to get it ready for State inspection 1 wiper motor rebuild to go and gotta get horn working . I ve got to get wheel seals and a pinion seal and gaskets to install my c turbo the fella I bought the turbo from is sending me another being this one isnt in operating condition.
Dayum, cool of him to send you another turbo. Glad Florida doesn't have inspections. Good luck. Hope it's not like this.aua

ok got anco wipers and arms coming pinion seal inner outer wheel seal new metal wiper motors horn button kit and a partridge in a pear tree registration and inspection to follow man gotta love ADHD and caffeine LOL

kublos surplus yesterday 20.00 for the horn button kit I also got access to an xm211 got 2 more of the old style metal wiper motors so now have 2 new style metal motors 2 plastic ones 6 total LOL

Last edited: