• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new hobby: Wood military vehicles

goldneagle

goldneagle

I'm Impressed! Those art wall pictures give real class to that room!
There is a lot of hours invested in creating...
Thank you! Average time per portrait is 3 to 4 hours. Some took longer than that.

Here is some art I made today: Donated the Fire Fighter art to the local firehouse.

Attachments

goldneagle

Here is some Intarsia style art I did:

Attachments

goldneagle

Some fun project. I keep busy...can you tell?

Attachments

goldneagle

I had an idea about how i can raise some money for the nurse that is battling cancer a 2nd time. I am thinking of directly raffling off a scroll art of an Abrams A1 tank. I purchased the plans for it on-line and it is 17 inches by 5-1/2 inches tall approx. I'll make it out of Poplar. Here is a picture of the template: I could use some help setting up the raffle....

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks