• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new hobby: Wood military vehicles

goldneagle

Austin Mini Project started.

Attachments

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Austin Mini Project started.
So, if you paint it the darker green color - similar to "Hunter Green" my oldest son would absolutely HAVE to have it! He bought a real one for his wife. Now they have outgrown it, so he gets to drive it now. That might have been his plan all along.

:)

Last edited:

goldneagle

So, if you paint it the darker green color - similar to "Hunter Green" my oldest son would absolutely HAVE to have it! He bought a real one for his wife. Now they have outgrown it, so he gets to drive it now. That might have been hos plan all along.

:)
I just donated a smaller one for a raffle to help a wonderful nurse to pay for expenses related to her cancer treatment.

Attachments

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I just donated a smaller one for a raffle to help a wonderful nurse to pay for expenses related to her cancer treatment.
That is beautiful work.
I have to say that you really have the skills...

Extra nice! Really good that you were able to offer up this one for a raffle too.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
If you are interested I can find out about the raffle tickets and you can buy some.. The dinner is in mid November.
I don't know what the rules are, but the cause is definitely worthy of our support.
Yes, please post a link maybe? Hopefully several of us can be part of that event...

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
@goldneagle ,

I really enjoyed out conversation this afternoon.
What you do is really amazing!

We all know that Big Green Trucks are our thing, but you have created some amazing art. You mentioned Star Wars when we were talking. Lots of us were kids that went to the theater to see the original version of that show. Would be cool to see some of that art as well...

---

The raffle idea where you have a group of tickets and you receive that money and email ticket numbers should work.

---

Oh, and lastly: Again... Wow! The Mini Cooper really is a nice looking project...
Maybe because I have done a tiny little bit of woodworking - nothing like what you do - I really like the wood showing through (unpainted).

goldneagle

@goldneagle ,

I really enjoyed out conversation this afternoon.
What you do is really amazing!

We all know that Big Green Trucks are our thing, but you have created some amazing art. You mentioned Star Wars when we were talking. Lots of us were kids that went to the theater to see the original version of that show. Would be cool to see some of that art as well...

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks