• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need hemtt Detroit Diesel 8v92ta mechanic near Sacramento

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Update 10/20/2020
everything is installed at this point. I had to order oil because apparently SAE 40 is hard to find. I’ll have it next Tuesday. I have the spare oil filter ready as well. Filled the radiator with 10 gallons plus 10 gallons of water. New batteries are next.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Smoke leaking from the tailpipe yet? My D-max project made .....well, no smoke, still runs the same. Me thinks a "tuner" that was on it issue or a $800 sensor.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Update 11/07/2020:

WE HAVE SMOKE!!!!
Yes folks, she fired up today...about time...
I built a device to pressurize the fuel system. I couldn’t believe how long it took to get fuel slowing. I used 10 PSI to get the fuel to flow thru the system. Good thing I did because I found 2 fuel lines loose. Here is my pressurizer rig. 10 PSI BTW.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks