• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New! 2009 GA Rally Multimedia Thread

srodocker

WOW is all i can say...definatly going to get some ideas from this rally!!! for the PNW rally. that fifth wheel needs some OD paint!! howd the 395s do compared to the NDTS? im sure there was some talk about that there...

also that air shelter where does one find one of those that is awesome!!! cant wait for video!!!

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
well generally it seemed the ndt's worked better but i believe it was because the 395's dug out the sloppy stuff (cause they usually went first) which gave the ndt's something to grab, that and the duals didn't fall into the ruts created by the 395's they more rode the sides of the ruts

poppop

mdmorgan is right about that. All we had to do was follow bigcase and our duals got traction from squezzing down into his ruts. Thanks big case:-D

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Fantastic photos and event reports guys! I am very sorry I missed it as well.

Has anyone heard from Timntrucks? How is he feeling? Did anyone end up with my two wooden crates that Tim carried over from TX? Big Case was going to grab them for me, but missed Tim before he left.

poppop

Oh, and yes, those firestones were awesome. Wrecker, I was happy to provide my goodies. Just think, we got some Yankees eat'n mustard greens, boiled peanuts and real peas, not those suger coated sweet green peas, right Amy????:p

BFR

Rocket Surgeon

Has anyone heard from Timntrucks? How is he feeling? Did anyone end up with my two wooden crates that Tim carried over from TX? Big Case was going to grab them for me, but missed Tim before he left.
I believe those made it into amgeneral's truck.

GamaGoatGirl

Here are the few pictures that I took on Wednesday before most people got to the rally. The pictures are of the horses that were in our area. They were much more friendly this year - tried to eat my lunch, got ahold of Joe's lunch leftovers and ate half of Gimpy and Speddmon's loaf of bread! (Wish I got a picture of Gimpy chasing them down for his bread!) :-D

Attachments

GamaGoatGirl

Oh, and yes, those firestones were awesome. Wrecker, I was happy to provide my goodies. Just think, we got some Yankees eat'n mustard greens, boiled peanuts and real peas, not those suger coated sweet green peas, right Amy????:p
Tried to convince Doghead to have the boiled peanuts for dinner tonight (like Poppop's wife suggested) but he wouldn't go for it - no meat! Can't wait to try some more southern food next year!

GamaGoatGirl

Here is first video that I took. It is a compilation of short videos of different vehicles at "The Playground" at Durhamtown Plantation.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3IzbY-SqWs[/media]

frodobaggins

You mean your hernia boxes ?!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Outstanding pics and vids folks...and thanks...sorry I could not be there with you all but I could not leave a good troop down.

Looks like everyone had an outstanding time:-D

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks