• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New! 2009 GA Rally Multimedia Thread

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
SS, Your boxes went with AMG.

I noticed some troop-seats in Mrs Pam's truck(loaded for the trip home).

The items for MD308, E-Air, and Headwizard, all went with AMG and will be delivered to MD308 soon.

jfnemt1ff1

WOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looks like great time,wish I was there. I love the Goat pics, reminds me of the great times in mine. Iam going to have to start planing on getting down south next year.
John

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i did have fun thru it all... the doc said i had upper rest. infection.. the test was not on the flu or a bug.. so late this evening with a shot in the .. and some pills i fell better already.. those boxes are in ams truck going north chris... i got bryans racks... and GEs stuff but it will be a couple days before i can unload them... i felt ok in the morning time but the late afternoon air make me caugh and ketch a chill.. thanks to jerry for the meds... make my trip home better... a real big thanks to two to the nicest guys(an niciest gal) Tony. Jim.. and Wendy they binded down my load for trip home.. thanks... my dearst freind and wife pam drove all day an into the night only stopping for rest area breaks and fuel... eat her meal on the road.. she is a trooper ... it was one to the best rallys that could have been... thanks to all that expressed their hopes for my recovery.. Tim:-D

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad you're feeling better Tim, I agree with Jim, SS has got to be the friendliest and most helpful group I've ever seen.

Here are the few pictures I took. Just hanging around camp and the first one if of the "early Birds" waiting for the group to start showing up.

Clinto, once again, you put on a heck of a rally, it was such a good time, and great to meet all of the people from the site and put a face to go with an avatar. I can't wait till next year and do it all over again.

Attachments

bryan70546

i did have fun thru it all... the doc said i had upper rest. infection.. the test was not on the flu or a bug.. so late this evening with a shot in the .. and some pills i fell better already.. those boxes are in ams truck going north chris... i got bryans racks... and GEs stuff but it will be a couple days before i can unload them... i felt ok in the morning time but the late afternoon air make me caugh and ketch a chill.. thanks to jerry for the meds... make my trip home better... a real big thanks to two to the nicest guys(an niciest gal) Tony. Jim.. and Wendy they binded down my load for trip home.. thanks... my dearst freind and wife pam drove all day an into the night only stopping for rest area breaks and fuel... eat her meal on the road.. she is a trooper ... it was one to the best rallys that could have been... thanks to all that expressed their hopes for my recovery.. Tim:-D
Mr.Tim you get better ok , I will be home for two weeks in a few days I might have trailboss come over to your place and pick up my goodies for me he has to come to my place for some other stuff , I am waiting to hear back from him on the pick-up .Thanks for taking care of me buddy I owe you one:-D

poppop

Tim, so glad to hear you are better. I knew Pam could get the job done and get you home safe. Looking forward to out next meet-up

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This was Angie and my first GA Rally. We had a Blast!!! can't wait until next year, when I will have a truck I can trail ride as well. (Angie has taken over my 109. When she started picking out curtains, I gave up!)

Thanks to everyone who helped put it on and make it a success! Mike, next year we will convoy together. I wanted to stay and help but forgot about a commitment I had Sunday night.

Here are some pics, more to follow tomorrow!

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Well I have to warn Clinto, I was told to leave the fire alone so we didn't run out of wood. I did my best and tried to stay away. See what ended up happening?! We left a HUGE pile of wood. Not next year baby. You have been warned. The truck handeled the "triple stack" just fine, 55-60mph till we hit the mountains. Down to the 30s. Anyway, if it wasn't for that traffic in Tn and a trip to Crusher's to drop off the trailers, we could have beat DH and DHW home. Glad to hear everyone made it ok. That hole didn't need to be winched out of, I just figured since we couldn't open the batt box, it was better to err on the safe side since someone said AmGen needed practice on his winch :) .

GamaGoatGirl

Video from the first trip to the "Grand Canyon" when Gimpy's truck had a little issue!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJWSLvrWin8[/media]

1crook

I had a great time at another GA Rally.

Thanks to Joe for letting me ride shotgun in the Goat. I guess from the looks of Amy's pics, horses like goats too. lol

The weather was great. We were worried about rain, but luckily it was sunny and warm most of the time.

Glad to hear that you are better now Tim. I know that we were all worried about you.

Thanks to Mike and Wrecker for preparing all of the food for the Rally, it was fantastic. Thanks to those that helped Mike and Wrecker in cooking and preping all of the great food.

Thanks to everyone for posting pics and video.

Can't wait until next year.