• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Build 5 ton

NMDUECESWILD

Here is the start of our build. I know it does not fit in with all the traditional MV but we are having fun with it. This truck will go to a local lake for pulling stuff in the sand and putting the boat in and out of the water. Thanks for looking.

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

More to come shortly

Attachments

NMDUECESWILD

We brought the truck home, repaired the fuel system to eleimnate leaks and make it run, we removed the spare tire carrier and the right side fuel tank, washed the truck in and out (found a can of something growing in the heater hose probably a funny joke at one time but it took us a while to find the smell) painted the frame and under carriage flat black, installed new tire and wheels, Removed the seats, painted the interior grey, installed new suspension seats, Installed a new 18K electric winch, built new bumper over the existing bumper, built rails for new bed, new rear bumper and hitch, Procurred an M101 trailer, removed the bed, cut the fenders out, stretched it 3', built new fenders to fit our truck, new paint, LED head lights, HID spot lights, LED lights through out. Let me know what you think. Mor pics to follow

20110124_6.jpg

20110124_7.jpg

20110420_11.jpg

20110420_14.jpg

20110420_15.jpg

20110420_17.jpg

20110420_16.jpg

20110420_30.jpg

5ton bed.jpg

20110124_10.jpg

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
wow.... definatly different with that box on there.... be intresting to see how it turns out... keep up the good work! the metal fab looks nice!:beer:

NMDUECESWILD

Thanks guys, we wanted to do some performance stuff but we thought it would be more reliable the way it sits. Here is a pic of the box we put on the right side where the fuel tank was. the rest of my pictures are kinda rendundant.:beer:

20110420_40.jpg

Danger Ranger

Very intersesting. I can't decide if I like the front bumper or not, but you did a great job. I like the bed. Did you blacken the tires or what?

Looks great for what you use it for!:beer:

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I personally think you guys did a great job. Any time it takes a major effort like that and it turns out good, says volumes of your abilities. Enjoy your truck!