• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Deuce Win...

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
That truck looks great and for that price what water would have done can be fixed for less than I paid for mine. I would have bid on some of them for my son if I knew they went that low it would have paid to fly down fix it and drive it home. I would help you get it going if I was closer or already retired.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Andy, just saw this post, congrats! That's a sweet lookin' truck! I know you and yours will have ALOT of fun with it. Looks very clean and the pics don't show the water lines that the others have shown. I think you got a good one!

FreightTrain

Banned
Wonder if that could be one of the truck brought in from out of the distruction zone to help.I saw a lot of them driving though some deep water resueing people.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sweet Andy!! You have been so patient through this whole ordeal. Good deuces come to those who wait! That should be a nice road trip too.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
EUC has been completed...now I have to pay for it and go get it - as you can imagine, I'm pleased!
GREAT NEWS Andy, I wish I could go with you and help you get it! :grd:

alphadeltaromeo

David - thanks man. the kids...well we probs wont have room in rdixiemiller's deuce for them too unfortunately lol

Kenny - not sure when I'll go get it yet...talking with the wife this evening to discuss and thanks :D

Chris - many thanks bud...love the inference there *grin*

Eric - bring it! hehe - would be a blast huh...well rather, it shall be!

We'll definitely take lots of pictures of the event to share with the SS crew. I can't wait to get the new keys...err...wait...there aint none hehe

alphadeltaromeo

Ok...it's paid...and they didn't charge me tax...interesting. Well, anyway...I call tomorrow to find out when I can go pick it up. At Pineville, LA...the days to pickup are tues-frid.

littlebob

Wow, I'm looking at the date of Your first post and the date today and I don't think I could handle that kind of waiting. On the other hand, I was pretty stressed when I bought mine from GSA and was told I had ten days to remove and it was advertised as nonrunning and no cash for towing.
Have You figured out your route yet?
littlebob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks