• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Jersey April 26 and 27th, 2014 Military Vehicle Show and Swap Meet.

emr

Just an fyi, We do start early , we have a work day Thursday, anyone who wants to be part of the action is welcome to come from then on, ( yes you can camp from then on, actually from Wednesday on !!! )) FRIDAY !! Has grown into a very whos who of the Hobby. Its vendor set up day and Display set up also, Friday is one of those days people will talk about there whole lives, " remember then " its a day you can help set up the vendors, the MTA actually helps vendors set up,>>> and believe me it is worth every second ... We believe its all about the vendors !! !! Its the best way to get the stuff , what's new , what is for sale before anyone else, THERE IS ONE CATCH !! NO ONE ENTERS THAT WONT HELP OUT ON FRIDAY !!!! OR >>> Bring vehicles to set up in the display area !! NO ECEPTIONS WORKERS AND TRUCKS ONLY FRIDAY!!!! but it is worth it !!... FYI... We have 24 hour security from Thursday on. ( yes you can bring your vehicle Thursday and it will be watched !! ) This year NEW NEW NEW >> we have rented a building so Pristine WW2 and other vehicles can be locked and under cover for those who need, and can pry those hanger Queens out !! :) !! Those who have such vehicles are also welcome to display right in the buildings right next to the HUGE display area, OR >> bring em out early and put em back to bed at night all cozy and tucked in .. We try hard , very hard to make this show FUN!!!! So we can show our stuff off, and spread the word of our amazing hobby !!! Its all up to ALL of us to make it happen, Looking forward to seeing steel soldiers BIG TIME!!!! Hey you guys who have Old tractors !! We have an amazing historic tractor display if you want to bring some cool stuff out too !! We are into OLD Dodges Also !! We have an area for them, Also tricked out jeeps. But remember NEVER NEVER NEVER A CIVY CAR OR MOTORCYCE !! Old and new cool Jeeps and Old Power wagon Dodges and tractors are just to cool not have em :) there display areas are different then the Military Toy areas !!! Check out the web site !! Thanks Randy :)

MadCat2

Tew's Armory will be there again! Same spot and working on the USO girls to show up again! The OT-90 is too wide and heavy for me to tow so im going to have to leave that one home this year till I get a big enough trailer to handle it! We ran out of ammo cans last year, so we wont make that mistake again! Be in Thursday and camping all weekend is the best part!IMG-20120918-00216.jpg

JRSurplus

We will be in O13 this year. Same great prices as always. Here is a list of what we are bringing. Please stop in and check us out and feel free to make offers and bundle items.
Black Fleece Large (Used good condition)…...$20
Parka…….$60
Overall Fleece Large Long (New)……$15
Overall Fleece Med Short (New)…….$15
Load Carrying Vest Desert Camo (Used good condition)…..$10
Load Carrying Vest Digital ACU Camo (Used good condition)…..$10

Pouches/Back Packs (all used good to average condition)

ACU Radio Pouch……$10
Dump Pouch Coyote Tan……$20
Black PRC-148 Radio Pouch……$10
ACU M-4 Double Mag Pouch…..$10
ACU M-4 Three Mag Pouch…..$15
ACU Shovel Pouch……$10
ACU Canteen Pouch…..$5
ACU Granade Pouch…..$5
ACU Waist Pack…..$15
Back Pack Digital Camo …..$40
Back Pack Marpat …..$40

M114

Good morning all.

Would those members who are planning on displaying vehicles or demonstrating military radios at the MTA’s show in Augusta, NJ please email me with a count and what you are displaying and which days.

The show’s layout has expanded, and we have leased a couple of new buildings, which may improve the locations where you can setup and display.

We encourage military radio demonstrations as we do other reenactor groups. As the show is a little more than a month away, now is the time to stake your claim and plan your activities.

Thank you,
Fred
Please reply to Fred DIRECTLY at fred@mtaofnj.org

ehinlein

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone is interested, I will bring some NOS Original style (angle iron type) HMMWV Brush Guards down. Brackets, bolts, instructions etc. included. $240 each. Will be there Saturday. PM if interested.

-Erich

bonedoc

Plan on coming on Saturday, this will be my first time attending this show. Looking forward to it. Fortunately it is only about 45minutes from me. As some of you know I'm looking for my first deuce so I'm curious to see if there will be any at this show for sale.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks