• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Jersey April 26 and 27th, 2014 Military Vehicle Show and Swap Meet.

emr

For those coming to the Show to display, When driving up the street and the Fair Grounds will be on the right. Scott and I are going to have an inexpensive yellow strobe in position >> to show the way into the display are >> A visual to point to the direction to the way into the display area after dark that is , There will be signs at the entrance for the best entrance to take in. FYI...That will be a hard right . All are welcome to set up from Thursday on. 24 hour security from then on also. We are hoping the yellow strobe helps one get into best way into the display area. >>"" Follow the light LOL:) For any needs on the way in call my cell 973 219 4499, Randy

Vintage iron

Convoy is coming from Mass. So far it is Martin Cox in the M915 Pulling his Scorpion tank , Greg Smith in his M923 on 1400 XZLs and hoping me in my M923 with the new Cummins. 290 with 1600 XZLs. We can't wait! Awesome show! As usual I will be delivering parts and going home with lots more ;)

M114

CAMPING FEES - Please read.
The MTA (Host Organization) only charges what the fair grounds charge us for camping and nothing more.
If someone skips paying, then the MTA has to pay for them. That makes us Sad.
We will appreciate it if all who camp anywhere on the grounds, go to the Big Blue building,
"The Richards Building"
and check with the MTA Head table and pay your fee upon your arrival.
The head fair grounds guy goes around and counts who's camping and bills us.

Campsite fees are according to amps used (or not). Dry - $10 per day, 20 amp- $25 per day, 30 amp - $30 per day, 50 amp - $35 per day.
There is a dumping station usage fee of $35.00.
The upper bathrooms are open with Free showers and are nice and well cared for. .

Regards,
Bill Murphy
bmurph411@gmail.com

Last edited:

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can anyone tow a 916 from MD to NJ show for me??

tried to delete... Can't. >: (

So I guess I'll see you there!

Last edited:

LiqTenEXp

I will probably be camping out in the back of my M923, anyone else staying over the night?

I'll be bringing a decent M939 cargo cover to sell. Tie ropes are in good condition and flexible, cover is in good shape (minor pin holes, rear flap is missing zipper but temp sewn shut to keep it from ripping further). Front flap zipper is intact. It is not dried up and would make a good cover if you fix the rear zipper.

glivdub03

I will probably be camping out in the back of my M923, anyone else staying over the night?

I'll be bringing a decent M939 cargo cover to sell. Tie ropes are in good condition and flexible, cover is in good shape (minor pin holes, rear flap is missing zipper but temp sewn shut to keep it from ripping further). Front flap zipper is intact. It is not dried up and would make a good cover if you fix the rear zipper.
Pm sent

aheilmann68

Does anyone want to start and official MTA Show for sale thread so we do not flood this one? I have some stuff I will be bringing up there.

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
Great show, I'll be attending, probably with the CUCV II. I've got a complete temper tent as well as a bunch of parts (floors, vestibules, flys, etc., no frames). I can also bring anything else I've got listed here on SS(9x13 Pulsetech solar chargers, deuce passenger seat covers, stencils, etc.) I've also got some new GMC deuce (m211) short wheel base drive shafts (good for u joints) new GMC steering box, a working rt-524 radio, and radio racks for blazers.

215Dave

Great show, I'll be attending, probably with the CUCV II. I've got a complete temper tent as well as a bunch of parts (floors, vestibules, flys, etc., no frames). I can also bring anything else I've got listed here on SS(9x13 Pulsetech solar chargers, deuce passenger seat covers, stencils, etc.) I've also got some new GMC deuce (m211) short wheel base drive shafts (good for u joints) new GMC steering box, a working rt-524 radio, and radio racks for blazers.

Do you have any PRC-25/77 stuffs?

I'll be there Friday and Saturday for sure with my M1031. I am looking for a full CUCV exhaust not including the manifolds, if anyone has any laying around. And maybe a rear driveshaft for my M1031 as mine is currently dented from a recent offroad rally mishap.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks