• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New rule at GL for trailers!!!

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just bought 2ea. M101A2 trailers from GL Anchorage. When I checked on the EUC paperwork I was told that I did not need an EUC. Talking with Chris at GL Anchorage (he was very helpful, BTW) he said that (starting with this auction) these trailers are now considered Demil "A" not Demil "Q" and no longer require an EUC!!!
I, for one, am a happy camper.
:jumpin::jumpin:[thumbzup][thumbzup]:lol::lol:

combat32

Just looked at some 101's coming up for auction soon at a place near me and I see no EUC requirement on them.Haven't heard nothing official,not sure if this pertains to 105's but I hope so.

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chris was helpful, but also busy, so I didn't get a chance to ask for details. I got the impression that it was a new general rule for trailers like the M101. It wouldn't surprise me if it included M105, generator trailers and other general purpose cargo trailers. I never quite figured out how these old cargo trailers were military sensitive anyhow! Best suggestion is to check out the banner at the bottom of the item listing for each auction. I had not noticed that mine did not say EUC required (until I got the invoice).

camp9

I just checked some of the trailers on my watch list for up coming auctions, some say there required, and some don't. Even that is good news. :)

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The ones coming up near here still require a EUC . Certain sites dropped the EUC for CUCV's for awhile last year ,then they came back.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I was just looking at some 3/4 tons that haven't even started yet and they all say
Bidding Restrictions

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-2]EUC Certificate Required:
All winning bids in this sale require an End-Use-Certificate (EUC).
No lots will be sold to any prohibited entity.
You will need Adobe Acrobat to view this form.
[/SIZE][/FONT]​

Ripcord01

I just bought 2ea. M101A2 trailers from GL Anchorage. When I checked on the EUC paperwork I was told that I did not need an EUC. Talking with Chris at GL Anchorage (he was very helpful, BTW) he said that (starting with this auction) these trailers are now considered Demil "A" not Demil "Q" and no longer require an EUC!!!
I, for one, am a happy camper.
:jumpin::jumpin:[thumbzup][thumbzup]:lol::lol:
nopics

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks