• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New-to-me XM474E2

wehring

Boy Scout shoot/ride

Took some Scouts trail riding. They loved the pit.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZorKRpA6g0&feature=youtu.be[/media]

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

wehring

Jump Seats

I have been thinking about how to add seats w/ seatbelts but I also need modular brass/link collection bins for shooting MGs. The idea is to weld the tan brackets from these seats at each gun mount. The seats remove with 4 pins so I can build brass bins that replace the seats. Seats for rides and bins for shoots. I currentlyu put the guns on one side and put folding chairs on the other as seen in the side pic of the machine. The folding chairs are blue.

These jump seats are the puzzle piece I have been looking for. Cant wait to get them installed.

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

wehring

comfort...

Good 'Ole Texas fun. We just wrapped up a Thanksgiving afternoon shoot and tank ride. Great weather and a heard of family/friends... can't get much better.

Justin Wehring

markmontana

Let's get one thing VERY CLEAR. I don't touch the money here. I take offense of the accusation.
No offense taken. You didn't charge for your time? That's why I pay for the upgrade membership- to help cover expenses of the site. I would hope you get paid for your efforts, which I appreciate.

Back to the topic- that minigun mount is awesome!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks