• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New-to-me XM474E2

wehring

We had 20 Scouts and an astronaut out last weekend for some trail riding, shooting and camping. We went for a midnight trail ride in the track. They only had the moon and star light... I had NVGs. It sounded like 20 thirteen year old girls in the back of the machine! We went through holes around trails and over trees. It was great. "The Facts" a local paper came out on Sat and wrote a story about the event. LOTS of fun and hopefully some great memories were made for the young men. I slung most of the Scouts out of their seats and on the floor pan... the jump seats came in a few days later. Chance or proper planning??? you decide... :evil:. I hope you can read the paper pics. I cannot figure out how to post ,pdf files.

paper.jpgpaper 2.jpgJustin Wehring
979 997 3112

Last edited:

wehring

Sorry to say it but Mk58 mounts have dried up. I cleaned out crane and bmg building this machine. Buy them when i see them. Watch the tables at gun shows

justin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks