• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Wisconsin show/rally Aug 12th, Central Wisconsin Military Show

Sorry I missed the show. I had reservations made at a Wausau Best Western fpr the purpose, but I ended up canceling them as I had been on the road for three weeks prior following up car shows in the Mid West and by Friday the 11th of August, I just wanted to go home. I'll be there next year though, you can bet.

Aniwa is a really small town, but I have been there before. Tom Zat sold me the 1977 Dodge W-200 Power Wagon I wanted in September of 2011 and I drove it to Ohio all the way from his shop (Alfa Heaven) It took me a few days too at 55 mph, but in the end I got there. Who needs sat navs?

Another Ahab

Hey! I wonder what they have over there? I NEED some of those brass 105 mm artillery shell cases. Really, only $5 each???!!! I will take 15 of them - and I had better have one of those "Impact Area" signs, while I am at it. Is it OK to just leave them here until I get ready to leave? Thanks.
Brass? THAT'S a deal!

Those can make great umbrella holders. My grandfather had an umbrella holder at his farm house that was similar, something like a 5" or 6" casing. That was very cool.

Brass? THAT'S a deal!

Those can make great umbrella holders. My grandfather had an umbrella holder at his farm house that was similar, something like a 5" or 6" casing. That was very cool.
I will use them and some rope to make a "fence" for my gun collection (44 guns plus 137 "High Explosive" items, as of now) display at next year's BA-DA BA-DA BING BANG Rally. The gun collection will take eight tables, but of course I will be busy most of the day doing other things besides babysitting the collection. The police chief has agreed to provide security, but I thought a suitable barrier would be a good idea.

Anyone know where I can get some cheap Claymores? :)

kennys@wi.rr.com

For all who made it, you already know it was a good time, for those who didn't; you missed an amazing show. I have never ran such a busy booth at any show I have ever done. People from outside the hobby were there buying. At one time I had seven people working my booth. No I didn't travel with seven people, it was just friends who saw I was swamped stepped in and helped out. The people who helped to make this show possible did such an amazing job. I will be at this show every year come **** or high water. My wife even got so involved she now is insisting I buy her a HEMTT.

Gunner USN

My wife even got so involved she now is insisting I buy her a HEMTT.

I have met your wife, not sure if I am going to believe this one! :recovry4x4: :beer: :naner:

Last edited:
Here are a few shots I took of the GEN Junk/MAJ Rust truck at the 2015 Iola Military Vehicle Show & Gun Swap meet. The driver must find it pretty hot in the cab when the engine is running. Cool B/O lamps though.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks