• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NJ military trail ride in the pines

marksgarage2

This sat dec 16 there will be a military trailride in the NJ pinebarrons. Anyone wanting to go can p.m. me. We always have a good time and its a great family day. I will take plenty of pictures.

marksgarage2

We are leaving from the red lion diner in Vincentown at 11:00 am. If you want breakfast, be there at 9:30. The diner is located on the red lion circle on rt#206 and rt#70. NickD is coming from delaware. Approx 1 hour from del mem bridge. Mark

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been on trail rides with the South Jersey Military Vehicle club and it was a blast. Some of the trails are tight for a deuce or larger, though. The places I went were mostly sandy with a bit of water. It was very cool.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks Bruce, I am highly considering going with at least one of my children in the CUCV since I do not want to take the duece that far for a one day trip. I may be going to Jersy if I win an M 127 so I will save the duece for that trip.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You'll have loads of fun in a CUCV. I drove a deuce and I was limited by size as to which trails I could run.

marksgarage2

When we meet we will decide on which trails we will take. Nickd and I have taken our deuces on many of the trails and fit no problem. Wharton tract is very large with many trails.