• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North Georga Military Vehicle Show May 7, 2011

1983M35A2

North Georgia Military Vehicle Show May 7, 2011

Military Vehicle Show In Georgia
We are having our 2nd Annual Military Vehicle Show at Mountain Ranger Military Surplus on hwy 5 across from Fannin Regional Hospital address is 120 Sequioa Lane Blue Ridge Ga 30513. We would like anyone who would like to bring there military vehicles to show.an show them off come on out. Date is May 7, 2011 9:00 A.M.-6:00 P.M. you may call 706-632-7641 for directions we are having lots of stuff to do that day so come on out and take a look and enjoy the fun.

Last edited:

treessw

sounds good, not to far from me. Been to that area before, beautiful area. Are you looking for Modified MV's or restored or whatever can get there? Is this just a one day event? Good source for parts?

Jimma

If he is back in town he will. He was here last week but is back in FLA for a short time. If I go I may bring his truck over since its such a short drive.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hmmm I don't believe I'll be on call that weekend. I'll have to see how things go. Sadly my super singled deuce is down at the moment for headgaskets/possible overhaul.

Jimma

GLCAINES, I am clear to go, we can meet somewhere in Hiawassee and drive over together. I will be coming through Clayton to Hiawassee. I will be in touch.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
GLCAINES, I am clear to go, we can meet somewhere in Hiawassee and drive over together. I will be coming through Clayton to Hiawassee. I will be in touch.
That sounds great! I'm only two miles off U.S. 76 about 10 miles before you get to Hiawassee. If you have time you could stop by and I can show you my MV junk.