• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North Georga Military Vehicle Show May 7, 2011

1983M35A2

i got with the military they are going to try to bring a blackhawk heilcopter and m998.they are going to set up a display.

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
You will have as much chance of getting a blackhawk ride as I will winning the lottery tonight (I didn't buy a ticket).

oddshot

You will have as much chance of getting a blackhawk ride as I will winning the lottery tonight (I didn't buy a ticket).
No matter.

If (and a BIG ol' if)

they start handin' out free rides ...

I already claimed door gunner rights!!!!!!

... all the rest of you guys line up behind me.

:-D

oddshot

BTW ... that rack is PERFECT!!!

Its gonna look GREAT on my truck!

I know it was a hassle getting it delivered ... but I REALLY appreciate your (and heavy stevens's) patience.

Thanks!

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We 'may' have another M35A3 or A2 coming. I talked on the phone last night with somebody that lives in Demorest, GA that has multiple A2 and A3 trucks. He sounded fairly enthusiastic.

IroncladGA

I am moving to Marietta on May 6. Depending on the progress of the move, I may be able to peel off some time and head to the rally on the 7th. I have an '85 M998 and a 1961 British Ferret Mk1 I could bring.

I would give myself 20% chance of making it though, because I'm sure IroncladGAwife may have some issues if I go AWOL on Day 1 of settling into the new digs...

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would give myself 20% chance of making it though, because I'm sure IroncladGAwife may have some issues if I go AWOL on Day 1 of settling into the new digs...
My wife would kill me in those circumstances, but I hope you can make it. I want to see your Ferret. Make sure you plan to attend the 2011 Georgia Rally in October. It is fantastic with a very large number of MVs of all types and many vendors.

Jimma

I also have a friend who informed me that he will be brining his bobbed deuce. Im so glad he will be coming. This may turn out to be a really cool event.

1983M35A2

I am moving to Marietta on May 6. Depending on the progress of the move, I may be able to peel off some time and head to the rally on the 7th. I have an '85 M998 and a 1961 British Ferret Mk1 I could bring.

PLEASE DO. no one has said anything about a hummv but the army and its in air if they can get one freed up. .

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
sounds like someone came to the store. thanks for coming
That was me. I had some other business in Blue Ridge and stopped by to take a look. There will definitely not be a problem with having enough room. Sounds like an excellent plan in place to handle the vehicle ingress and egress from the site. There is a fair amount of traffic on the road. Has anyone thought of putting up a big sign advertising the MV show?

1983M35A2

show

That was me. I had some other business in Blue Ridge and stopped by to take a look. There will definitely not be a problem with having enough room. Sounds like an excellent plan in place to handle the vehicle ingress and egress from the site. There is a fair amount of traffic on the road. Has anyone thought of putting up a big sign advertising the MV show?
sounds good. we need all the help we can get.these shows are hard to put on.

1983M35A2

show

by the way please bring the m149a2 if u can we have m105s all ready coming. thanks

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll bring the water buffalo. I need to put the water valves back together on one side first, but that shouldn't be a problem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks