• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North Georga Military Vehicle Show May 7, 2011

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i might meet yall up there some where to to convoy back to the show.
That sounds good. We can all touch base right before the show to make some plans. North Georgia now has a growing population of Deuces. It will be good for some of us to get together and talk.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I definitely intend to go to the show in Blue Ridge, GA. Someone called and left a message about the show, but my wife accidentally deleted it before I got it. Please call again.

At least three of us intend to convoy at least part of the way to the show. If anyone else is interested, please let us know.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
im sorry for any trouble i caused on these posts i have been reported for more than one thread.
Don't worry about it - now you know. I'd keep this thread alive and delete your original post on the other thread. Although, actually this thread should have been under Upcoming Events. Was it you that telephoned me? If so, please call again.

Jimma

The ride up 441 to Clayton, then over to Hiawassee is quite nice. I have done it about 6 times in a deuce so far. Its just a nice ride. Is anyone bringing any cool things to sell at the show?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks