• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Now lets see your truck in the snow

dcwilkie

Not snow, but some ice down heah in the South. Damage caused by a bad bow and a load of ice on top of the cargo tarp.
I consider myself lucky- the jagged piece of wood didn't rip through the tarp. It slid between the rear flap and the side!:grin:
I guess this is a good time to start replacing the wood with fiberglass?

Attachments

deuce in the snow

I always answer the question, "What are you going to do with that thing?" with "I don't know, go to the grocery store." Well, we got 6" of snow the other day, and I needed stuff from the store before going over to a friends house (beer, snacks, etc.), so.............

Attachments

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just go my Deuce a few weeks ago and so far all we have had is about 1" of snow. Thats not pic worthy...

The west Texas Detachment of the SS welcomes the new guy from Indianna aboard :!: Find a bunk, stow your gear and prepare to get under way :driver: and please Please PLEASE always remember..... nopics No matter how unworthy you may think it is.... these old codgers are Picture Hounds ('cause they can't read too well, and would rather just look at the pictures - LOL)

helmethair78

The west Texas Detachment of the SS welcomes the new guy from Indianna aboard :!: Find a bunk, stow your gear and prepare to get under way :driver: and please Please PLEASE always remember..... nopics No matter how unworthy you may think it is.... these old codgers are Picture Hounds ('cause they can't read too well, and would rather just look at the pictures - LOL)
Ok. You got me on that one, so here are a few pics of my new deuce in "snow"

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks