• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ODDBALLs M109 w trailer

ODDBALL007

ok i mounted the 3 cigar plugs and they each read 12.95 volts. sorry the pic is of only 2 installed as my phone died yesterday. i mounted them here as this is the best place to have them on my dashboard

Attachments

ODDBALL007

ok i did a lil work on the ODDBALL EXPRESS this weekend and here is what ive done, I went and stopped by a garage sale on saturday an my way to subway. I usually dont stop but did and found this explosive crate. It was empty:x:x CAN ANYONE I.D. THE BOX?? the last pic is where the box will be located, It will hold my earphones and flashlight and other tiny stuff

Attachments

AGE|kshaufl

That is an M16 Anti Personell Mine Case---AKA Bouncing Betty. These were used through the Korean War and early Vietnam. Good thing it is empty. They were armed with TNT and a pressure, trip wire, or electronic fuse. Really nasty ones.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Everything is looking good Chris[thumbzup]
Keep the pictures coming.

That floor is nice!!! I think I would have to leave my shoes outside or have a rug inside the door to leave them on. That's what I do when we RV it.

Oh, do you have a DVD player for the entertainment center?

ODDBALL007

Everything is looking good Chris[thumbzup]
Keep the pictures coming.

That floor is nice!!! I think I would have to leave my shoes outside or have a rug inside the door to leave them on. That's what I do when we RV it.

Oh, do you have a DVD player for the entertainment center?
yes shoes will be left outside and i do have a rug but its hard to find jus the right furniture to put in this thing

Metternacht

looking awesome OddBall, Question, Can you turn the rig a full 90deg without hitting? the trailer looks close. You may want to consider extending the trailer tongue if possible to allow for some greater articulation when in a "tight" spot. I guess it depends on where you plan on dragging the trailer.

Other wise good job, Keep it up. [thumbzup]

ODDBALL007

looking awesome OddBall, Question, Can you turn the rig a full 90deg without hitting? the trailer looks close. You may want to consider extending the trailer tongue if possible to allow for some greater articulation when in a "tight" spot. I guess it depends on where you plan on dragging the trailer.

Other wise good job, Keep it up. [thumbzup]
was in some tight spots over the weekend. No problems

ODDBALL007

ok phase 3 is now coming into play. Some of you asked me why such an overkill on the trailer. They asked what would i be carrying in it. Here is the answer. It is a vw ghia engine with a bus tranny. the motor is a 1967 and the tranny i think is a 1964. If i remember right this engine is around 2300 cc but i could be wrong. This sand rail is going to fit nicely in the duece trailer with room for tools and tires and what nots. Ive had this sand rail about 5 years now and am finally going to do something with it. I plan to camo it jus like the rig and should look badazz for the georgia rally

Attachments

A

A/C Cages

You should cammo it like the one I just traded for my boat. Pics in my profile