• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ODDBALLs M109 w trailer

A

A/C Cages

I need the eye too, my new glasses wont be in untill the 18th. God im old, they are bifocals...

When you come to my shop, I will show you why not to drive over a stump, lol
You will SEE when you are here. lol eye or not. lol

ODDBALL007

well i decided to make my own gas can mount for the passenger side. Ive looked hi and low for the real one like my buddy RAYZER has but no luck. Here are some pics of the stainless steel hinge i welded on. I was gonna clean the welds but no grinding wheels. This will be done this weekend finished and painted. Can anyone tell me why there r 4 holes in my step board. Im mounting can to the right of the holes

Attachments

A

A/C Cages

There is 4 holes because there isnt 3 holes or 5 holes, See thats why there is 4 holes. lol
Im full of dumb answers huh?

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've always thought that there are 4 holes because it is the same part as on the driver's side where the holes would be forward.

A

A/C Cages

I've always thought that there are 4 holes because it is the same part as on the driver's side where the holes would be forward.

Awwww you ruined all my fun when he got to my shop today, I was going to point to the holes and go DUHHHHHHH...lol
Oh well...

Thanks again for picking up that styrefoam and I will have more if you need it. My wife brings more and more home each week.

ODDBALL007

can you do a close up of the mounts. i really need to get on it and put mine on...
all i did was weld a stainless steel hinge to the can mount then drilled 2 holes {jus for the record stainless steel dulls bits fast. I did 2 holes and barley made it through second hole} took some 1/4 x 20 bolts and lock nuts and bolted on. As far as holding mount down i went to Lowes and bought a specialty bolt that had holes in it and i used 2 fender washers and a cotter pin to secure it

ODDBALL007

2 day I got a 50 gallon gas tank with pump and will be mounted under trailer hey I will have extra fuel to run gas air compressor
and anything else that might require gas

ODDBALL007

2 day I got a 50 gallon gas tank with pump and will be mounted under trailer hey I will have extra fuel to run gas air compressor
and anything else that might require gas