• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ODDBALLs M109 w trailer

A

A/C Cages

I have one CV axle left and yes, Beno can repair any VW sandrail. He cant speka enguish but man he can fix anything when it comes to my sandrails.
He is in the shop next to mine in Orange City. There is also Triangle motors in Orlando who specialize in VWs.

A

A/C Cages

1078 Sha**** dr Orange City Fl 32763 407-446-9259
He shows up to work about 3pm and works till about 2 or 3 am. Its cooler at night.
He is there pretty much 7 days a week like I used to be.
I wasnt kidding, he speaks no English, Spanish only. I need Rico to translate for me

A

A/C Cages

Why is my street name a bad word? Its ShaD ick drive but all one word. Censorship is getting carried away when you cant spell out the road your shop is on. lol

A

A/C Cages

Call me first, I dont spend much time at the shop since the heart attacks and being strapped to a oxygen tank. But im only 5 minutes from the shop area . 407-446-9259

ODDBALL007

well i picked up some rain proof camo fabric for the M109 seats. There are nothing wrong with the covers now, I jus want to be different. So im taking the material and 2 cushions down to uphostry shop to have a seat done. I will post finished pics when i get seats back. It should look kick azz. The camo actually matches the paint i used.

Attachments

ODDBALL007

when i got my ODDBALL EXPRESS II home i scored an aluminum ladder out of it. It dosent fit the M129 but it does fit The ODDBALL EXPRESS I which i am super happy about. Also the upolstry guy called my one seat is done for the M109 will post pics when i get seat back and mounted in M109

Attachments

ODDBALL007

Nice score on the ladder. My truck came with the steel ladder, man is that thing heavy! Im looking to replace her with an aluminum one.
dude yr tellin me that steel ladder is heavy? i dont even undo the trailer anymore cuz its easier to hop up on trailer to get in rather then try a wrestle that ladder down

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice score on the ladder. My truck came with the steel ladder, man is that thing heavy! Im looking to replace her with an aluminum one.
A far as I've been able to tell they didn't make one out of ally to fit the 109's.

I've been thinking of having one made, or mod'd. Elise and I have a two person waltz that we do taking the ladder up and down. 8)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks