• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ODDBALLs M109 w trailer

ODDBALL007

well i got my pioneer tool kit from ANDY1234 yesterday and and had it shipped to my parents house as i would be there when it arrived. well it arrived at 5 pm and i was gone so my mom accepted the package and then called me up to let me know it was there. She asked what was inside so i told her... Wrong answer i thought to my self as she said great now you can plant these 8 tomato plants that your lil brother gave me for MOTHERS DAY. I dont think the military had this in mind when they had these tools n the truck but oh well she is very pleased and has a big smile and thats priceless to meeeee....

Attachments

ODDBALL007

stalker i have a question, on your 109 is yr a/c this big SEE PIC 1 aslo here are some pics of my seat painted tan. Waiting for the shock from napa. THE PART NUMBER FOR THE SPRINGER SHOCK IS MONROE 66104 and run about 60 bucks Tjhanks CESSNATWIN for the info. I hope you dont mind that i shared the info....the last pic is of bed starting to go on trailer frame. will have more pics posted tomorrow

Attachments

stalker

stalker i have a question, on your 109 is yr a/c this big SEE PIC 1

Obviously you are trying to impress me with how small you unit is.......rofl, but mine is actually quite a bit larger than that battery in your picture. I would say that at this time the most noticeable difference between your ac and mine is that mine is actually installed and working as I am typing this response :cool:.

RAYZER

stalker i have a question, on your 109 is yr a/c this big SEE PIC 1

Obviously you are trying to impress me with how small you unit is.......rofl, but mine is actually quite a bit larger than that battery in your picture. I would say that at this time the most noticeable difference between your ac and mine is that mine is actually installed and working as I am typing this response :cool:.
I guess it's time for us all to measure up! Just remember,its not the size of your unit that counts,it's how efficient!:grd:

ODDBALL007

What's that big green thing sitting in the middle of your yard?:cool:
Looks like you got another truck what do you think.
some guy left that in my yard. I think it was SANTA CLAUS i dont know. it HAD a hydraulic winch on it. Nothin else on it i could really use. Wanna buy the rest for scrap value James???

ODDBALL007

ok here are some first pics of the trailer. Im still looking for 2 more duece wheels and tires if anyone in florida has some... I still have to install troop seats rhino line the inside of the bed and place cargo cover. They centered the bed so well i dont even need the landing gear other then to get trailer off rig...

Attachments

ODDBALL007

well ok i finally tore out the ceiling inside and with the help of my friend Jay, he convinced me to jus center the a/c. so i did and here is a rough pic of unit install. Sorry this is only pic i have right now.. He did all the welding and cutting , i jus took down the ceiling, ill have more pics this weekend to show off finished result.....

Attachments

ODDBALL007

ok i did finish a/c and she blows ice cold. It was 95 out yesterday but woodnt know it inside the box, I will post pics of finished a/c,,,,,,:jumpin: Now on to show what Rayzer and I did Sunday. PIC1 is of perfectly fine floor, PIC2 is of spacing we had to use for gap issues,, PIC3 is of foam underlayment with vapor barrier,, PIC4 is Ray starting the run for me,, PIC5 is 2/3 of the way done, PIC6 is of finished floor. Now jus gotta get some molding and its finished

Attachments

timass1

Looking good,I'm jealous of your floor being in such good shape to begin with. I started lifting one bad board and ended up removing all of it and then the pan it sat in. I'm waiting for better weather and patients finish installing my floor,but once that is done I'll be on easy street:cookoo:

ODDBALL007

Looking good,I'm jealous of your floor being in such good shape to begin with. I started lifting one bad board and ended up removing all of it and then the pan it sat in. I'm waiting for better weather and patients finish installing my floor,but once that is done I'll be on easy street:cookoo:
i gotta be honest here,,, The only reason i did the floor is cuz one day i walked on the floor and got a splinter:x And tow4 u r right i wont be throwin the towbar in there, I built the trailer for the tools and such I also bought 3 gigarette plugs for the cab so i can have my laptop and phone and whateverelse. I also bought an outdoor antenna to mount on the truck for the flatscreen inside, I will take pics tonight of finished install

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks