• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ODDBALLs M109 w trailer

A

A/C Cages

I guess his light switch burnt out like our phone calls today. lol

A

A/C Cages

It was funny, we kept playing phone tag, start talking and then call failed.... Welcome to AT&T. lol

So Chris,,,,TAG youre IT

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, Chris said he got a new smart phone. Unfortunately, it wasn't smarter than him!!!
It called me today when Chris was trying to call RAYZER!!!!

rofl

SGT LongT

Awesome build!!! I see all the mods that can be done to these trucks to have MV campers and it makes me want one, or two, or three :) Idea on the sand rail :idea: Get some dummy (real would be insanely awesome) crew served weapon systems M240B, M2, MK44 Minigun, etc and turn it into a SF Gun Buggy :drool:

lexluther

Build the dummy browning from the Shotgun News gunsmithing book. Its cheap, looks good from a distance but is obvious enough up close to keep you out of the clink.

Vanniek71

This may be a dumb question, but I am just getting in to the Deuce world etc...is this the same platform as the M35a2?

I know its the same family, but curious of the differences. (other than the big box on the back of it)

Last edited:

ODDBALL007

This may be a dumb question, but I am just getting in to the Deuce world etc...is this the same platform as the M35a2?

I know its the same family, but curious of the differences. (other than the big box on the back of it)
They are pretty much the same chassis and running gear as far as deuces go

Vanniek71

They are pretty much the same chassis and running gear as far as deuces go
Do they still have the multifuel engines?

I have a few M35A3's here close to me I was looking at, but I really want to get a multifuel engine.

That box is pretty much exactly what I am looking for. I was hoping to score a rig with the box on it and the engine so I dont have to custom fab a box on a normal M35A2

ODDBALL007

Do they still have the multifuel engines?

I have a few M35A3's here close to me I was looking at, but I really want to get a multifuel engine.

That box is pretty much exactly what I am looking for. I was hoping to score a rig with the box on it and the engine so I dont have to custom fab a box on a normal M35A2
Do a thread earch form35a2 vs m35a3 it should help

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Chris, I agree with Andytk5, Your truck rocks........! When can I drive it home, lol..!

The Best part of the truck is the multi-fuel engine and mechanical anyway.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
BTW, I envision a 24vdc forklift battery 3,600Ah gell cell battery up against the back wall, a bunk bed made above the battery, 5 Keosaria 260watt solar panels aluminum framed flat on roof to feed the battery and a xantrex/trace 6024 inverter to feed the breaker box power. I figured 6000 watts/ 12000 surge, is more than sufficient. This way the truck is 100% self contained for power and should be an excellent bug out truck/camper go anywhere do anything truck..Thats my two cents.[thumbzup]

Install the same as you would for your home. MORE POWER ROCKS....!

http://www.nmsu.edu/~tdi/pdf-resources/cc98.pdf

Last edited:

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RAYZER, I know I will, going to be a long drive up I-75 @ a 50mph crawl but hey WTF that's the fun of it. I hear your Chrisse's bud and you know AC/Cages. Thats cool then I am in good company.. God bless ya man. Peace out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks