• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Offical 2009 Florida Rally Parts Swap Thread

devilman96

I'm working on setting up a rally information site... Needed to get this thread started to link it all.

If anyone needs super single wheels for pick up at the rally please make sure you get your orders in to me BEFORE Jan 1st 2009, otherwise we will not be able to get them made it time!

poppop

I am not sure if I am going to be able to make the FL Rally. But I have two M-60 machine gun rings that are for sale. I think that number is right, I will have to check, but they appear to have never been installed and function great. It is the ring only, no mounting hardware and no gun mount. I carried one to FL last year. Anyway I am asking $700.00 each and if someone wants one then maybe I can take it to the Rally.

55Cameo

I'm looking for a pair of NOS doors for my m35A2 or a really nice used set. Tired of windows not working and cracked window. Let me know if you have a set you can bring to the rally and price, Thanks.

vinny-socom1

Gimpyrobb, I still have your tires and some extras for anyone else. I also need to get rid of my M332 trailer? anybody want it? make me an offer please!! I would like to bring it down and not bring it back home!! it has a FL title!!!!!

Gimpyrobb, I might need to get a deposit so I can buy my ticket to the event so let me know if thats OK. :wink:

I also have some troop seats, and 5ton set box with air tanks, M105A2 axle w/springs for sale too, and if anyone is really looking you remove the 5th wheel setup on my truck while its there at the rally.:p

Thanks Vinny

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You got your PM box turned off. I can send a deposit in 2 weeks. If you want my cell #, turn on the PMs and I'll send it! LMK

vinny-socom1

Yes grounded, but I have not taken it off the truck yet so if your at the rally we can pull it off. troop seats are wooded in fair shape I think they need the top rail make me an offer??? there usable but not in primo shape

Vinny

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Still says this Vinny:

vinny-socom1 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove vinny-socom1 from the recipient list and send the message again.
You still got my phone #?

vinny-socom1

In addition to the other items I'm also planning on bringing 10-14 11.00x20NDCC 5ton rims/tires to sell. 4 are spoken for but the rest are up for grabs. They are in new to useable shape all are mounted and aired up. I was thinking $25.00 to $35.00 each. Anyone interested let me know. Thanks Vinny

vinny-socom1

I found a NOS wire harness for a M35A2 today, I'll get the NOS numbers tomorrow and post the info. I forgot I bought it for mine but its gone now so its FOR SALE!!! Vinny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks