• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Offical 2009 Florida Rally Parts Swap Thread

dc3coyote

Well put me down for one as well, I am still looking for another GP med or large as well
Pref. with poles.
Also I need some canvas to make repairs to my tent

poppop

GP small
six sides
Height 10 ft 6 inches at peak 5ft eave
length each side is 8 ft 9 inches
Width hexagonal floor is 17 ft 6 inches in diameter
weight 116 lbs plus pins,poles and liner
Floorspace 198.9 sq ft

TaylorTradingCo

What trailer, Deuce & 5-ton parts to bring ???

I am planning on coming and have the following parts available. Let me know if you want any and I will be sure to bring them.

M105A2 trailers:
trailers for $325 each, very nice
wood side kits
top bow kits
vinyl tops (only a few)

M35A2 trucks:
virtually any part, just let me know to pull it

5-ton trucks:
I have a couple of 5-ton trucks I just got in and am parting out, no winches, front bumpers or heaters left.

If you want something, let me know so that we will have time to pull it.

Thanks,

Derek Taylor
derek@taylortradingco.com
423-255-6509

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Derek, I sent a PM a while back about the M105 tarps. I just sent an email as well, I'm interested in a 105 cover.

TaylorTradingCo

I will bring all of the canvass I have and set up a trailer with sides on it and we can put them all on and let you pick out which one you want.

Derek Taylor

Blythewoodjoe

OK, picture time. I picked up my truck today and started the transformation.

FOR SALE:

Very nice fiberglass troop seats. MANY people have inquired so I am asking $200 OR best offer. Don't worry about offending me if you offer too little, be worried about someone else offering more:roll:

New looking west cost mirrows. I am taking them off for the bob job. Make offer and see what happens. I will post a picture below.

TIRES: I don't plan to keep 5 or 6 of these so if you want decent 9.00 by 20" tire on rims that hold air I will bring them. $75 each unless you think the tread is too worn. None of these look new:cry:

If you see any junk in the pictures you would like, make offer. Pictured is stainless jugs, fiberglass computer cases (air tight) troop seat post if you need to repair one, and even an old half track track (if you want a section for a paper weight)

I am bring several tents and I think they are all GP small. They have been sitting around in the weather for year and where covered but I don't know what kind of shape they are in. I guess we will know when we open them.

Attachments

ida34

If I had a way to get them I would be all over those troop seats. I want fiberglass in the worst way.

Chuck

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still have room for my engine can, right? Are you gonna have another of those $100 deuce rear ends? LOL!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks