• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Offical 2009 Florida Rally Parts Swap Thread

TaylorTradingCo

If you want to bring all of your scrap trailer rail parts I will make you an offer on them. Try to make sure all of the metal parts make it.

I am interested in the tires too, but would have to be cheaper for me.

Derek Taylor

Blythewoodjoe

My legs would only be camo in a snow storm with dirty grass mixed in.

Oh, you probably mean the camo netting supports poles I have been using. I will bring my set so you can look at them but I don't know if I have any extra. I'll look.

dc3coyote

Does anyone have extra GP small poles?
Also still looking for a GP med or Large that is complete.
Thanks
Oh for the Pinzgauer guys, I would like to pick up another Mayola tire, if you have a spare you want to dump off, I will buy it.
Thanks again
Branan

FM5332FF

I will be bringing camo support kits and large ammo cans. i can also bring some radio box kits if any one is interested. they come with an atenna base. i also will be bringing some 900R20 wheels and tires with me if anyone needs them, and if any one needs any parts off of the rear tandom setup off my deuce i bobbed i can bring them with. Just let me know.

Last edited:

dc3coyote

I am looking for a snorkel, and a unmounted Mayola tire, if you have one you want to get rid of. The Snorkels for a Pinzgauer. Mike I know you gave me a email address, but I must of misplaced it.
Thanks
Branan
Oh yea less than 48 hours to go!!!!!!!!

TaylorTradingCo

I am coming and have a transfer case from a M817 5-ton dump truck I can bring for $350. You will have to let me know ASAP so I can pull it. I am covered up getting stuff ready to bring.

I am already bringing Vinny one.

Derek Taylor

TaylorTradingCo

I just got in six brand new Michelin 1400R20's. I do not plan to bring them unless someone wants them as they are huge and take up a lot of space.

Derek Taylor

tjcouch

Goodyear 286 11X20 street tires, on split rims

I'll be looking to unload my 6 "street" tires that came on the truck . . . . I switched them out for D-mans fancy-scmancy customs.

Here's a pic of them on the truck . . . . they are in OK shape, plenty of tread, just some sidewall gashes from the trail.

Make an offer. :)

They are loaded and ready to go to the rally.

Attachments

Blythewoodjoe

I put Kenny's axle in the CBC yesterday, getting out will be the hard part. I will load the can thursday. Tents are loaded. Last call for tires, and I hope no one wants these heavy things. I will try to bring the M105 trailer side but the troop seat are not coming. Too much trouble to transport 12' parts that far.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks